Trikes with name and picture.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Roust-A-Bout 7 HP Trcumseh only a handfull ever made very heavy machine 1973
Passenger Danny Daniels driver Steve Durham

I can remember a friend of mine in high school had a whole bunch of roustabout stickers and related parts (had some 2 cylinder 2 cycle Rockwell engines too), and said his dad and Willie Kendig (of Kendig carburetors) had bought their inventory, or the company, I don't remember now. That was about 1973.

Roust-A-Bout

I can remember a friend of mine in high school had a whole bunch of roustabout stickers and related parts (had some 2 cylinder 2 cycle Rockwell engines too), and said his dad and Willie Kendig (of Kendig carburetors) had bought their inventory, or the company, I don't remember now. That was about 1973.
I worked in a high rise office building in Century City and there was a Patton Attorney's office ( Mektta,Glenny,Palms & Smith ) and Mr. Palms was in a partnership with some people to manufacture the trike. So they wanted me to test one out and see if they would sell. Well they were too heavy, underpowered, and zero suspension. Good fiberglass work just never got off the ground.
Steve :scooter:

delray

SnowcoFarmScat , does your brochure have specifications on the mini-scat or only on the tri-scat and nomad models:shrug: