Truck load of Mini Bikes!!!!

So I'm walking to work in Downtown San Francisco and There's a Contractors Truck stuffed with at least 6 mini bikes all chained together. I wanted to leave my # on the wind shield. Try asking people walking by for a pen in this City Lol! I'm 2 blocks from work . Any how I went back and some guy says They were his co workers and he got 10 for sale! To be Continued....wish me luck

Well there goes the Boy scout rule #1 be prepared LOL And best of luck to you there is a lot showing like that flack track wheel at the back could be for a trike. That would make me happy.

maverick1

Yea, when I come out there to visit my daughter and ask for directions all I ever get is the deer in the headlight look. Good luck. Looks like a decent haul.

So I called the The guy at lunchtime and he said come check them out. He wants to get them running and paint them basically to make a fast profit. After some fast talking (he had to get back in 15 min.) He agrees to sell me any ONE for $125 as is . I ran down the block to Whole Foods and they say I can only get $100 cash back after buying a loaf of San Francisco Sour Dough Bread. So he accepted my offer of $113. I pushed it down the Street with an empty wallet and a big smile on my Face!:smile: My mini bike Guru friend and spiritual advisor 6doggie3 thinks it's a Bonanza MB1410TC.

Itype2slo

Nice score I think 3Doggie3 is right.Take a breath go to your own ATM ( with no service charge) get some cash and do some wheeling & dealing. Post more pics :thumbsup:

george3

So I called the The guy at lunchtime and he said come check them out. He wants to get them running and paint them basically to make a fast profit. After some fast talking (he had to get back in 15 min.) He agrees to sell me any ONE for $125 as is . I ran down the block to Whole Foods and they say I can only get $100 cash back after buying a loaf of San Francisco Sour Dough Bread. So he accepted my offer of $113. I pushed it down the Street with an empty wallet and a big smile on my Face!:smile: My mini bike Guru friend and spiritual advisor 6doggie3 thinks it's a Bonanza MB1410TC.
Cool find I have one also. Now go back and buy the rest. There is some cool stuff there. Need to see you drive away with the whole load . Been there done that. :thumbsup:

Dammit why do I dream of such scores but then feel burdened by them when they happen, happened to me not long ago and the guy stored a few for me even. All home now and dreading the parting out part, none worth restoring unless you count a survivor mid 80s Bird Sprite which to me is only worth selling the original minibike engine then repowering and riding it like I stole it. I'm jaded but need to snap out of it, $ to be made and riders to build. I sell the trim parts original engines and ride the carcasses with edger engines and cheap wheels till they sell on craigslist, I know it sounds harsh but a lot of people have restored their bikes behind me parting out what I have. Someone has to be that guy.

The LAST thing I expected to see at 6:30 AM was a truck full of Mini Bikes! I was freaking out!:freakout: I was gonna try to buy them All. I'm getting more selective now. Thanks for the comments!

markus

cool find joe :thumbsup: In case you didnt see this might want to download the pics from this ebay listing before it expires out, Its the only example I had ever seen that still had the TC cover on it that was not a blurry brochure pic to maybe help with replication if you take it that far. Its a 1210 so forks are different.

BONANZA MINI BIKE MB 1210 MX

Scrounge that trail flite for the HS40 off it to use on the Nanza!......grab that Lil indian for the disc brake at least....be a really great find if the rear wheel was still around for it, I love those 12.5 "fatty" tires they used, aww hell just grab them all :laugh:

george3

Hey George, Are the Handle bars original and the Fender? What year did this model come out.
Same parts as mine. Your rear fender is flattened out a bit. Mine is still in the shipping box. Never got to it Its Green if I remember rite. Maybe orange. LOL been to long since I looked in the box.

george3

cool find joe :thumbsup: In case you didnt see this might want to download the pics from this ebay listing before it expires out, Its the only example I had ever seen that still had the TC cover on it that was not a blurry brochure pic to maybe help with replication if you take it that far. Its a 1210 so forks are different.

BONANZA MINI BIKE MB 1210 MX

Scrounge that trail flite for the HS40 off it to use on the Nanza!......grab that Lil indian for the disc brake at least....be a really great find if the rear wheel was still around for it, I love those 12.5 "fatty" tires they used, aww hell just grab them all :laugh:
I need a few of them belt guards.

WOW I can imagine that at 630 am. Am I dreaming? Nothing feels like stopping someone and trying to buy right of the load!Thanks for sharing.