Weaver Autofest Madison, WI March 28, 29 2015

This is the second year for this show. Chatten63, Delray, Yankeebears and his brother and I set up here last year and we had a blast. This year I believe MarkG will be joining us. Anyone else in the area that wishes to set up and show their bikes just mention the mini bike guys and they will put you with us.

2nd Annual Weaver Auto Parts Autofest

Looking forward to meeting everyone again. Had lots of fun last year. Just watching the people walk by and walk up to the minibikes. Some of the exspretions and watching some point and say I had one just like that.

Chris Nelson is joining us with his drag mini bikes too . I have 3 I plan on bringing and my brother has 3 and a Sno-Co trike to show . We look forward to showing and visiting with a our friends . We had a great time last year and this year it is in a new and larger building . Mark G is joining us with some of his collection .
The show has promised us enough space ,so come join us . Or just stop by and say hello .

delray

here is some pictures of the autofest 2015 show with the minibikes.

hey guys, if you see something you really like here and would like to see more of it. i can take some pictues of it today for you......:thumbsup:

Nice. Time to start the assembly line. I think once people see them there will be a great demand. Perfect sized bike with suspension and clone dependability.