What are these worth?

Here are 2 bikes I picked up, one is a trail horse and I think the other is a jc penny byrd I think. What are they worth? Thanks

Last edited:
they are worth what tou pay. if you sell them to me, about 50.00 each. when can i come get them? never mind it would cost me 500.00 to drive there and back. i would pay 75 to 100 for a rolling frame.

Oldsalt

They are worth zero dollors if you don't figure on selling them. If you are only interested in how much money you can make of them you are not really in the hobby.

Screaming deal. I guess people are curious by nature about a new find they have. I see you've been around for a little while, and have a few posts, so it's not like you joined the board just to make a buck.

I'd say any nice looking runner with brakes is worth a couple hundred give or take. Rollers $50 to $100 on average depending on what's there.

Then there are certain brands that command bigger dollars. These aren't one of those.

Dude, I paid $270 for my Bonanza frame, didn't have a rear wheel, seat, motor, had the wrong front end on it... but I've long since absorbed that loss and I'm happily building a great bike now, I was really set on a Bonanza chopper. Its worth what you're willing to pay...

-jonathan

george3

bonanzas sell for more than trailhorse. the wards front end springs look pushed down all the way and stuck. thats going to be fun fixing. too kool, fenders, chain guard, all the goodies.

george3

forgot to mention the mini bike, like anything else is only worth what somebody will pay for it. but fixing it, building it, and enjoying it, priceless.