What do you know about OldMiniBikes.com?

Well, since you asked...
I've been around here over 13 years also. Although I don't post much any more (except maybe a drunken "your mom" joke a while back:D) I still check in pretty regularly. This site has grown tremendously, have seen a LOT of people come and go. Made some great friendships, both here and in person due to this site. It truly is a great community and I feel lucky to be a part of it. As far as the future I have no idea, but if I can help, Drew you have my number.

I've been a member since 2007. What is so great about this forum that is not available on any of the Facebook forums is the data and picture libraries available on a forum along with a better search function. While Facebook has some good minibike forums, the search function is limited and posts get buried too fast as new posts come in. In addition there are some members here who are true artisans and share information freely. I hope that this forum survives as there are really no others like it.

Been a member since 09 and here is what my site impression is: I have witnessed many internal spats that grew out of proportion to their importance (Typical on any site such as this), many, very good members ceased participating because of this (Typical), a small group has remained steadfast and loyal to this site, many new members have joined with some only taking while other newbies contribute right away, watched the formation of OldMiniBikes Inc, had no idea of the break-up until I saw Ebay Hent ads and finally pm'ed a mod. , early on there was a bit of sarcasm when simple ?'s were asked (That has disappeared) and finally I see a site that has evolved and matured and provides daily escapes for its members along with resources and info to pursue this sickne errrr I mean hobby. I have certainly enjoyed my time on here. While I don't provide a ton of technical info (Can't give whatcha ain't got) I do try to add a bit of levity to help keep silly spats at bay (Or on Ebay).
I do not see any problems that aren't fixable given time and patience.

Been a member for 5, going on 6 years. Only forum I belong to, and I am not on Facebook. If not for this forum, and the folks I have met here and became friends with I probably would have moved on to different things. I have a VERY demanding and stressful job, and this forum and the folks on here that I communicate with are a big part what helps me get through.. I visit every morning early, sneak peeks throughout the day at work and finish my day every evening here.. It's a staple of my daily life..
I have learned so much from other members here, have been blown away by the overall kindness of of folks in general here. With what I have learned here, and applied for myself, I have been able to start helping others as well. Gives me a sense of returning the favor/paying it forward. This isn't a "site" It is a "community" and I am proud to be a part of it.

kayde

Im just a creeper here but occasionally provide some input or share my tinkerings.

I absolutely enjoy reading and learning about mini's and others ventures in the hobby and this is the best place to do so.

I keep a page opened just too read old threads when I have a spare minute
I'm just about around 100 pages in...that's some reading.

Where else could I get that but here.

I dont know anything about the peps that run this site but I thank them all for what they have given us.

I've ordered from the wear house place because I thought it was supporting
All this.

I saw and even ordered from the new .com already.

I've talked with and met a few other members here and never met a ugly one.

Now that I've been learned by all this I will continue too support this place when I need new bits & peices.

Thanks too all that contribute here even the not so smart questions that are asked. Some learn from everything.

Thanks

I believe this forum began 2006, two years before I joined. I have no knowledge of the current drama or what the site's future holds. I don't come here for drama and I don't go looking for it.

I am grateful for this site and appreciate the effort that it takes to keep it going. I would be so disappointed to see it end or to change significantly.

This is the only forum I visit that has been effectively able to keep out bullying, and political and religious talk. There are probably people here with whom I disagree strongly on those last two matters, but you would never know it because it just doesn't seem to come up very often. Vigilant policing and swift action are factors, I'm sure, but overall this is a remarkably civil group. I hope we can stay together.
I've been here since 2008 and don't post a lot, but visit almost daily. What Tom said is spot on for me.

I have been here for quite a few years. I have not been on much in the past year or so because of personal stuff, but seems like within that year some things have changed. I hear that Drew isn't involved with "the warehouse" any more, but don't know much more than that. I know that Drew likes tacos.

I've learned a whole lot from this community and try to give back where I can.

Under Joe51 I have been a member since 2011. Was Joe48 prior. So... I have spent many years on this site. I don't look elsewhere, no need to. Everything I have ever needed/questioned has always been answered here. What makes it exceptional are the members. Just the knowledge sharing alone is worth it's weight in gold.
Best Regards to All.
Joe51

I'm not anywhere near as active as I used to be on here. I got burned out after being a mod that people seemed to either love or hate. I just check in from time to time now. I'm not really active on any message forums any more.

I do tell people on Reddit to go here though that want info on older bikes. Not sure if any actually post here.