what do you think about this

this is one of my project bikes what do you think soo far comments and critisism plz what should i do with it and how do you like or dislike it

thats my savannah monitor in the back hes a beast

i had to make a barrier so my dog wouldnt get out haha

Oldsalt

I like the bike, a Cat 400 I believe. I've never considered the color for one of mine but it does look good now that I see it. Won't the shocks need to be longer to provide suspension for the seat? I put together one of these and gave it to a friend. He says it's perfect for giving his grand daughtor rides because of the long seat and the pegs being set rather far back.

yeahh hes 8 months pitbull and lab here he is

heres max mutt completely

saving best for las my first dog she looks lil and cute but she is a killer hahaha attacks everyone of my friends everyone is scared of her

these dogs are y i had to build the barrier and make my garage look really dirty haha

OK...here's my opinion. So far...looks nice.
Looks like you have 2 options for mounting the rear wheel?
I'd get rid of the scrub brake and put a drum set-up on it.
Where's the rest of it??

Nice dogs and Cat. You already have a bracket for a brake caliper on the sprocket and you can use both brakes. :thumbsup: You could put a bracket on the seat to save money on new shocks or just get a pair for $30.

george3

the rims are steel? just paint them with alumiumn paint. It looks really good, I did that on the mini bike I had that was similar to yours.