What has everybody been up to?

Just thought I'd see what everybody has been up to/working on since I haven't been on here for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I finished school in May and started working the next day so been kinda busy and with seeding on the farm as well. No builds here though. How's the weather for riding were you guys are?

I've been scratching around for work pretty much everywhere.

Apparently, never having been fired, arrested (or even freakin' ticketed!) with a sterling work history is "overqualified" for McD's, Subway, and Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' Donuts did not like hearing that I have management experience.

Thanks to the Democrat controlled hellhole that is Connecticut, you need at least a Master's degree or a Doctorate to pursue any job that's worthwhile here. Otherwise, you need to be a lazy, troublemaker of a drug-addict to get a minimum-wage job.

Thank you Democrats. I didn't need that money in my bank account.

Good to hear from you Clayton. I've been working on the house and organizing the shop area to make room for a lathe.

Boomstick- that frustrates the hell out of me but you are speaking the truth. when I was out of work, I couldn't have gotten a job bagging groceries if I volunteered myself. I guess once you make it to a certain salary level, there is no turning back regardless of how desperate I become. Let us determine what makes us overqualified and make that choice to work for minimum wage. If we're overqualified it should be their gain, not a loss.- right?

firemarshal, I'm entirely serious. I'm not a partier. I've never even tried pot for f*ck's sake, and I don't have so much as a parking ticket on my record.

Never been fired, not one boss I've ever worked for can say a bad thing about me.

And yet I'm "overqualified" and therefore unhireable to DD, McD's & Subway.

What the hell is this world coming to? :cursing:

Waiting for my Mom to give me money for a new Grom. and putting a 21 t sprocket on my clone motor Chinese bike so I can ride it on the freeway, and waiting for the Republican president to be elected so I can get a primo job in China. :laugh:

Oh and watching pron on the internet, and wishing I was an OldMiniBikes mascot.

Sounds like you're doing good Clay. Great to hear from you. :thumbsup:

Hey Lad, good to hear from you, your ear must have been itching, was going to post a "Where is Clayton Thread"

Hard work always pays off even if it doesn't feel like it , a fact we here never doubted in you.

Been busy at work - lots of breakdowns - boss finally got me a maintenance guy to help out. There's wage negontiations on the go and in SA thats always trouble, but my fingers are crossed it will pan out ok.

William turns 5 this year and Tommy 3 shit they grow fast. I still building on my 2014 build off bike - drive train is allmost done. Winter is just setting in so not riding so much.

Take care of yourself my friend and keep us posted on what your up to:thumbsup::scooter:

Nice to hear from you folks. Lol Steve, the snow left but it rains every second day at least a 1/2" so the ground is saturated and like a sponge. You can get stuck on top of a hill for crying out loud haha.

Good to hear from you Clayton. I've been working on the house and organizing the shop area to make room for a lathe.
That's awesome, what kind of lathe are you going to be getting?

Good to hear from you
Hmm what have we been up to -------- just a little place in Pa called Windber lol

Right, I forgot about Windber. Was it a good turn out? And did you all have a good time? (Dumb question lol)

Hey Lad, good to hear from you, your ear must have been itching, was going to post a "Where is Clayton Thread"

Hard work always pays off even if it doesn't feel like it , a fact we here never doubted in you.

Been busy at work - lots of breakdowns - boss finally got me a maintenance guy to help out. There's wage negontiations on the go and in SA thats always trouble, but my fingers are crossed it will pan out ok.

William turns 5 this year and Tommy 3 shit they grow fast. I still building on my 2014 build off bike - drive train is allmost done. Winter is just setting in so not riding so much.

Take care of yourself my friend and keep us posted on what your up to:thumbsup::scooter:

Thanks Tank. :thumbsup: I hope everything works out good for you. And that's for sure your boys are growing up quick, they'll be out there building there own bikes before you know it.