What is it? what's it worth? who wants it more?

Hi I'm new here. Found this site trying to ID this thing to make a quick buck...but don't get me wrong, I just want to get as much as I can out of it that's all!

Rather than start a bunch of pesky threads for what is it?, What's it worth?, and Who wants to offer the most?, I'll just post it all in here.

BTW, your welcome I'm aboard, and I'm happy you got to meet me

Oldsalt

Boy, you're gonna get along fine here! That's what we are here for! Come on guys, what's it worth and what will you place a bid?

Hi I'm new here. Found this site trying to ID this thing to make a quick buck...but don't get me wrong, I just want to get as much as I can out of it that's all!

Rather than start a bunch of pesky threads for what is it?, What's it worth?, and Who wants to offer the most?, I'll just post it all in here.

LOL I'll give ya $1 if you don't make me look at that pic again!!

Thats one sweet ride. I've only seen two of those hunchbacks. We'll be happy to tell you the value, but first, we have to run the gamut of "College Freshman Coursework Responses".

1. someone will need to post here stating that we don't give values (Introduction to Law).

2. Then someone will post saying that values are subjective and varies by buyer and region (Economics).

3. Next, someone will say that if you disbelieve a valuation, it doesn't really exist. (Philosophy)

4. Then someone will admonish the group for not giving a price to a newbie, but won't actually give a price themselves (Political science).

5. Then the thread will wither on the vine of no responses (Statistics).

6. Lastly, the guy asking will be dejected and take it and the other one he got (some Hiawatha something or the other) to the junkyard (Intro to Theater).

I'll give you $1100 For it. I'll send you a bank check for $4737, Then you send me a cashier's check for the difference. I'm trying to build up a fund for my minibike hobby without my wife knowing. My bank check will be coming from Nigeria so it may be a while before you get it. It's nice doing businss with you. Thanks.

george3

usng1 that post looks like ten or twenty I have received in the past. now I know who has been emailing me. checks in the mail. mac that bike is a accident waiting to happen. oh it already did. wow look at that frame ouch. you need driving lessons, or get rid of them azusa brakes they suck.

oldsledz

I'll give you $1100 For it. I'll send you a bank check for $4737, Then you send me a cashier's check for the difference. I'm trying to build up a fund for my minibike hobby without my wife knowing. My bank check will be coming from Nigeria so it may be a while before you get it. It's nice doing businss with you. Thanks.
I got 2 checks from those guys both were sent next day air. The first one was next day air with Saturday delivery.

Thats one sweet ride. I've only seen two of those hunchbacks. We'll be happy to tell you the value, but first, we have to run the gamut of "College Freshman Coursework Responses".

1. someone will need to post here stating that we don't give values (Introduction to Law).

2. Then someone will post saying that values are subjective and varies by buyer and region (Economics).

3. Next, someone will say that if you disbelieve a valuation, it doesn't really exist. (Philosophy)

4. Then someone will admonish the group for not giving a price to a newbie, but won't actually give a price themselves (Political science).

5. Then the thread will wither on the vine of no responses (Statistics).

6. Lastly, the guy asking will be dejected and take it and the other one he got (some Hiawatha something or the other) to the junkyard (Intro to Theater).
7. And then someone will add an irrelevant comment on the thread a year from now, not realizing the issue was long dead (Intro to Cluelessness).

Hey, Injuntom, thanks for starting a fun thread! :thumbsup:

Dear New Member,
Thank you for coming up with this improved format. It will save us all a bunch of time.:thumbsup:
As far as your Mini.....keep it. Looks like a good start to a fine collection. Shouldn't take much to get it back into Tip-Top shape :smile:

Don't know what it is?? What it's worth depends on if you're buying or selling.:thumbsup: I'll offer a buck-two-ninety-eight if you pay shipping.:confused:

BTW, I'm welcome to the board. Nice you got to meet me too. Have any Cat rear fenders up for auction soon?? :laugh: