whose posts do you always try to read and why?

whose posts do you always try to read and why?
There are a bunch of guys here that I enjoy. Some are funny, some are knowledgeable, some are both. Some are old and savvy. Some are young and ingenuous. Some just make me groan. All are enthusiastic. It's a great mix, and has everything to do w/why I love this site. I won't name names because I'd prolly leave someone out by accident. I will skip over a couple when the talk turns to politics, but to each, his own... :thumbsup:

I always try to read everyone's post's because just when you think you know it all, someone posts something you didn't know !
Thanks to you guys who read mine ! :thumbsup:
I second the motion. Lots of good talent on this site. :thumbsup:

I always try to interact with the younger and newer hobbyists & members. When I was a youngster there were many talented adults there to share, guide and challenge.

jesse8931:laugh: always interesting! Or maybe just for the sarcasm:shrug: Oh and of course my bud Dan ^^^^^^^^ aka fast tote goat!! And everybody else!! OldMiniBikes.com is a great melting pot!!

I don't get how anyone would miss SuperNumbNuts. The guy stated many times that he was DONE on a subject, and as soon as someone said anything, he would post a 4-5" response. From what I understand from others, and also from personal experience, his PM's were mostly threatening. He/she was wayyyy too serious, as far as on a mini bike site. Myself, I try to keep up with Tote Goat Dan. That dude cracks me up. I plan on meeting him ASAP.

buckeye

Honestly, I hate to admit it, but I read almost every new post. I know, I need to get a life. There are so many creative and entertaining posters, I am afraid I might miss something important.
This no doubt is one of the most entertaining, and most importantly, educational forums.
I don't mess with too many forums one or two others. Neither compare. Thanks to all posters from A-Z.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I find myself on this site WAAAAAY too much, just reading and refreshing. You're all good entertainers in your own right! I really need to turn this Damn computer off and get out in the garage and put my projects together and take pictures, but then I have to get back on to post them........and, here I am again! But I have to say I miss GTO and Supernova.

Richard Trotter. He may not post as much as some others, but if you are doing anything Tote Gote related, he is a geyser of information, and always willing to help.

delray

i think there is alot of you guys that post good info and cool project builds. so it's kind of hard for me just to point at one guy. just a great web site to come here and look at all the cool stuff.........minibikes. i think my finger has to point at hent for creating this great web site for all of us to see and use........:thumbsup:
also will try to help out more with itrader with stuff that i know i wont be using and i see someone that needs it.:smile:

What it's all about

i think there is alot of you guys that post good info and cool project builds. so it's kind of hard for me just to point at one guy. just a great web site to come here and look at all the cool stuff.........minibikes. i think my finger has to point at hent for creating this great web site for all of us to see and use........:thumbsup:
also will try to help out more with itrader with stuff that i know i wont be using and i see someone that needs it.:smile:
I agree 100% we have to be thankful that all the talents that Hent & Viki put into this web site make it so easy to use for a computer dummy like me. I want to sent the web master of the BTW to look at what we have available to us and all without any fee. I saw it right out of the box and felt like the site deserved the sponsorship of $ 25.00 and nothing has ever changed that.
I just lost about 85 % of my computer with a virus and a bunch of blue screens. but all my pictures and a lot of messages are safe and sound here on the OldMiniBikes.
And when it's time to renew it will be because I see a value in the service. My recent trip to California and 2300 miles was a lot of fun and that event as short as it was made me feel so much more connected to this bunch of mini bike nuts.
Steve :scooter:

Here is the pair of people we have keeping this site up and running and now undertaking the OMBWharehouse venture, make sure you use and promote this part of OldMiniBikes.
I also included a photo of MiniBike Paul in his office the day before the Fun Day Sunday #2 how much work went into orchestrating a very sucessful event ?

:thumbsup:
I agree 100% we have to be thankful that all the talents that Hent & Viki put into this web site make it so easy to use for a computer dummy like me. Steve :scooter:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/2683/DSC04088.JPG

Here is the pair of people we have keeping this site up and running and now undertaking the OMBWharehouse venture, make sure you use and promote this part of OldMiniBikes.
Very well put Steve. I was just thinking the other day that if it wasn't for OldMiniBikes, who knows how scattered we would all be in this hobby. OldMiniBikes has brought us all together (knowledge, help, sharing, parts, etc.) and no matter how far you all live from one another, we are all part of the mini bike "community" because of the effort of Viki and Drew. Thanks OldMiniBikes!!!

buckeye

i would be screwed and have quit by now, rather than totally stoked and can't wait for the next or to finish the first. I have learned sooo much here. Irreplaceable.

:thumbsup:

Very well put Steve. I was just thinking the other day that if it wasn't for OldMiniBikes, who knows how scattered we would all be in this hobby. OldMiniBikes has brought us all together (knowledge, help, sharing, parts, etc.) and no matter how far you all live from one another, we are all part of the mini bike "community" because of the effort of Viki and Drew. Thanks OldMiniBikes!!!
I know I don't post a lot, I don't know near as much as most of the posters here do about minis and motors etc. I gotta agree with this though. I NEVER would have made it through my first project, or probably my second without OldMiniBikes! I found how-to info here, links to parts suppliers, and real world experience. After a long hard summer at work, I am stoked to tackle a new project this winter! I think I am going to build a bike from scratch!