Winber 2015

Gentleman the heat index was 101 here in Knoxville today . From what accuweather said the high in windber was 74 , that is like winter compared to here . Supposed to be 51 in the morning in windber that is winter . I can't wait to get there for the cool temps .

Temperature means nothing. I have been here sweating to death just lying down. It is humid... Rain off and on... Lots of vegetation. Its ridiculous. I literally just drove 30 miles to buy a fan from Home Depot to use with my Ryobi battery packs....

I did bring some new trike axles and some used differentials to sell that I took off some previous trikes I had as well as a couple of balloon tires if anyone is building a trike.

D'Arc's is kind of a throwback to earlier times, but they have good pizza if you can find them open. I prefer Mimo's, which we pass on the left during the parade (just past the theater). Better atmosphere and a greater variety of Italian stuff. It's reasonable too. Windber is loaded with Italians! Rizzo's is too exclusive and $$$.

Last edited:
Actually, I prefer Best-Way Pizza, which is directly behind the new Sheetz (across the road). It is excellent...eat in, or drive thru! Right across from the Wal*Mart parking lot!