Windber 2014

Hope everyone made it home safely and had a good time this weekend...even in the rain!
One thing I need to post, and in don't like to....after 15 years, this is the first time we ever had this problem. I had some parts sitting in the field near Drew and Viki's set up, I did not have time to put the items away...I was helping to get others pulled out. I had several items taken....a 70 mini trail honda engine and a whole box of nos parts. It was sitting beside the yellow side car and the painted black honda frame and gas tank, with a blue tarp covering most of it. I would like them all returned. We also had a problem with food and drinks taken from the pavilion at night. Again, never in 15 years have we ever had a problem with stealing. We consider everyone that attends to be our friend and open our home to all of you. We know that 99% of you would never do anything to jeopardize the reunion. So please keep your eyes and ears open. If you did for some reason think this was garbage and took it....please return it....only one person needs to call me and explain why you have it.....814-341-5599. Jeff
we were set up almost diagonally from the spot you mention,about 200 yards away in the middle of the field.
we left on sunday afternoon,and myself and the Wookie first rode all over the field looking for Discards,aka,peoples junks they left after leaving.
we nabbed a broken plastic table/bad rusted leg from Joes campsite trash.
also nabbed a rotty exhaust from up front near the house in trash.

we Did walk over to that sidecar pile you are talking about i myself looked At the boxes and the sidecart no tarp was covering them at that time?? and said to myself,theres Noway somebody left that as junk,theyll be back for it...and im a Scrapper myself...soooo yeah.
i think we left around 1:30 ish 2ish?? and those boxes n sidecart were still there and there wasnt Anyone left camping Anywheres near them.

and,we didnt really watch our stuff much either,we felt safe,but we were wrong.
someone nabbed my rubber deadblow hammer,its a popular mechanics one,orange handle,black top.
i dont mind you using it,but it would have been nice to have it Back seeing as ive owned it for like ten years and it was still like new.....:hammer:

the guy mentioned that was interested in those parts that went missing was a ....how to say this meaning no offense....greedy type.
he tried doing some business with us,and i had to decline.
his kid was Awesome and a Great rider for being so young.

just letting you know what we saw,will post again after i get my pics uploaded for the event.
Many thanks to Jeff and Gum and Robert,George,Pete,Randy and all the rest for taking the time to explain how-to and what would work on our own bikes.
special props to Gum and Robert esp,for your Warmth and letting me ride your heathkit which was soo cool.:thumbsup:

ps Jeff,i Loved that Roper..still cant get it out of my head..

Hi guys I missed going this year, I got a new job and could only get off one day and on top of that I was in the middle of rebuilding the bridge on my driveway it was starting to tear up the grass driving thru the yard and across the creek every time we had to go somewhere while I was putting on the decking. It looks like fun was had by all and didn't hear any complaints about dust . I missed seeing rob and ruger jimh gumpit and everyone. My grandson was bummed he couldn't go as well. Next year if at all possible ! I hope buck evil and sc's crew can make it. Thanks for being such a good crew of people that's why I go :thumbsup:

Hey Hent..
unfortunately do to my son's wedding, I was unable to make it this year.
It looks like everybody had a fantastic time. I would like to contribute to the restoration fund, even though I could not make it.. Pay it Forward.
I look forward to meeting everybody for the first time next year.
I will bring a few Bonanzas to ride. I will also bring plenty of rain gear.
Cheers to all that had a muddy good time.
Mike AKA Logman