Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI for anyone who uses PAYPAL. There is an APP for your smart phone. So if you take Paypal and will be at Windber selling stuff and someone isn't carrying enough cash... Tell em' to PAYPAL you. I bought a mini at a swapmeet a few weeks ago like that. You get the email confirmation on your smart phone and your paid..... :thumbsup:

If anyone happens to have a clutch guard for this Rupp laying around, that they felt like bringing next weekend..... I'd be reeeeeeeeeaaaal interested in seeing it..... :deal:

Somebody sent me a CRAP-load of these stickers a couple weeks ago......:laugh:......Figured the least I could do was use a few......
:shrug: :thumbsup:

Well the last weekend before I leave for Windber is upon us.
I still have some little things left to do to my bikes but just about ready lol
Do a test load up to see how or if it will all fit. Will take a picture or two of the disorganized fun. Lol
Rob

Did Jefff send out any confirmations that we paid??? I hope I didn't delete something, thinking it was spam. :eek:ut: I do have the cancelled check:1orglaugh:
Good point. I didn't get anything either. I could find the cancelled check. Or does he have a sign up sheet or something and let you know what you paid for when you get there? Randy

I have never been to Windber before but I am really looking forward to it.
When I decided I was going last month I called and talked to Jeff ( not an easy task as he is one busy guy lol ) any way as I understand it there will be a check in area and they will have your registration form and T- shirt if you orded one , at that time you may also register for the bike show and other events. I sent a money order and have not had any confirmation either, but have faith in Jeff as he has been doing this for a lot of years.
Rob.

Ok then. I was just wondering because this is my first year:thumbsup: Just maped my course. 248 miles. 4 hours. probably take longer pulling a trailer which I never did before:laugh:

Ok so give the guy with the U haul lots of room to back up LOL
I' ll be the guy with the black Colorado with three bikes loaded on a platform looking reminicent off the Beverly Hillbillies. lol

Ok so give the guy with the U haul lots of room to back up LOL
I' ll be the guy with the black Colorado with three bikes loaded on a platform looking reminicent off the Beverly Hillbillies. lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I have a blue Colarado. I would prefer NOT to back up:laugh::laugh: Forward is the best:thumbsup:

So does everyone park in one area? Or is it spread out? One big field or more like a campground setting? A quiet area and a rowdier area? Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.