Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X-90 you at lake George:thumbsup:
We left Lake George on Monday and moved to Augusta, Maine. We rode up to Acadia today and hit a few museums. Tomorrow we are going to the Maritime Museum in Bath and touring Bath Iron Works. After the tour we are heading to our cabin in Lincoln, NH, for 7 nights. Finally next Wednesday we will make the 10 hour drive to Windber. Between the bikes and truck we should log about 3,000 miles by the time we get to Windber. :thumbsup:

Just Google Mapped it - for me 2549 miles, Neck 2543, GRD & EE & Shelby28 all live east of us so they are closer!

Anybody further??
haha MBP. my pops and I just got our drive all planned out, when said and done 2693 miles in the car im actualy looking forward to it. I cant wait!:thumbsup:

Is anyone having trouble getting in touch with Jeff Mihalko? I've tried several times but no luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What do you need Chad? I'll probably be in touch with him this week... :thumbsup:

He's generally busy with work, and I'm sure swamped with a ton of calls....

I think its too late for pre registering, but if you show up you can do it on the spot. Thats what i allways do.
Maybe to late for the discount, but I would think it's better for him so he has an idea of how many people are coming.... lots of guess work buying food and all that.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.