• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most of the crashes and near misses I saw were unsupervised children on minibikes riding with out regard for anybody else. I agree with some of you who said people were riding to fast around the camp grounds, the camp ground is just that, its a camp ground not intended for aggresive riding. There were people riding in every direction at all times. The trails are directional for a reason, so there is less chance for collisions, everybody moving in the same direction.
Over all it was great time as usual, hopefully we all keep it safe in the future, and Jeff keeps having us back for a long time to come.

Windber Contest

Hey guys, I was wondering if the winners of the bike building contest were ever published, or for that matter known. We left early Sunday morning and were not around for the results. I was under the impression that the winners would either be published by Jeff, or the individual winners would post there bikes and ribbons. It's been a couple of weeks, we were just curious.

Jesse

No you didn't win.:laugh::laugh:

I actually have no idea.:laugh:

Actually Buckeye, your right, that's why I'm asking. It's been so long now since Windber, I figured it wouldn't look so obivious. I really would like to know who did win and I figured others may want too also.

Jesse

Jake I am sorry for the bike falling ,but its not like i just dropped i set it on the kick stand very carefully then waked over and talked with you and buckeye then the kick stand sunk into the ground and fell over . It stood there for almost five minutes .