• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buckeye

Yep. Didn't want to hurt such a fine machine. Me!:laugh:

Got my banner today. Thank you. Cheryl didn't like my idea of hangin it in the living room.:shrug:

Who was there for the awards? Would they know if any OldMiniBikes members won that left early,Delray and myself headed out around 7:15am.?
I was there but can't remember who won what:laugh::laugh: I sent Jeff a email and asked if he could send me the results so I can post them. I didn't here anything back. I got a second in the custom class. I think Delray beat me:laugh::laugh: If it ever stops raining, I want to take a photo of the Monster with the ribbon:wink::wink::wink: Maybe Gumpit remembers. He was sitting next to me.

I was there but can't remember who won what:laugh::laugh: I sent Jeff a email and asked if he could send me the results so I can post them. I didn't here anything back. I got a second in the custom class. I think Delray beat me:laugh::laugh: If it ever stops raining, I want to take a photo of the Monster with the ribbon:wink::wink::wink: Maybe Gumpit remembers. He was sitting next to me.
Im pretty sure Rick won a couple of awards. There must be a video somewhere?

Rupp 72

Who was there for the awards? Would they know if any OldMiniBikes members won that left early,Delray and myself headed out around 7:15am.?
i thought Jeff was going to mail the ribbons and money to winners that were not present :shrug:, either way i know delray won 1st in the custom class with his awesome briggs baja, chatten won 1st in either stock class or some sort of big wheel class, i forgot:eek:ut:, i won 1st in stock class -18, jacks double trouble drag bike took best of show. this guy named Brian who isn't on the forum took first in the 3 wheel class with his blue scat tracker. x90 rider took fist and 3 with his two Harleys, not sure what class. i know there are more that i'm missing but that was most of what i remember.

MB165

the snowball stand benifitted the local swim team, of which one of Jeffs kids is on......they walked around the grounds advertising both days, good job to them....

leon did a few demos on his crotch rocket powered cub cadet, this wheelie actually was about three feet high, very impressive machine.....

....really?.......