Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MB165

We need a pole for how many members at Windber missed out on the group photo. That would be 1 for me.:laugh: I didn't here anything about it.
I know, there was an announcment, but it was so loud not many heard it.
Rob came by and told me, I passed along to some others.
maybe we should prearrange a time next year, I can bring a nice camera and tripod.:shrug:

delray

yes ,me and manchester1 both where talking about next years OldMiniBikes photo. we need to set a time. for example 4:00pm on saturday. this way everbody knows and everbody is still there............:thumbsup: some people start to go home or back to the motels saturday early even.

tried getting ahold of Jeff,he is on vacation for 2 weeks,thanks boilermaker,got to hear I took 1st and 2nd for big wheel bike.
HeY wHaT AbOuT mE... I wOn 1st in the honda division,,,, but i think i was the only z50 in the show... anyway i got a BLUE RIBBON & 10000 BUCKS ..LOL..IS IT NEXT JUNE YET ???? WINDBER OR BUST

HeY wHaT AbOuT mE... I wOn 1st in the honda division,,,, but i think i was the only z50 in the show... anyway i got a BLUE RIBBON & 10000 BUCKS ..LOL..IS IT NEXT JUNE YET ???? WINDBER OR BUST

Congratulations Sir, I also want to thank you for the info so we could see if our bikes won any ribbons also. They did. Your probably the only way we would of learned about it.

Thanks again.

Jesse Wulf

You know Brian, this was my first so I didn't want to say much.
I totally agree with you. Way to many dirt bikes. And they were dirt bikes nothing resembling a mini bike.

A Kawasaki or Suzuki 125-175 or whatever they were are not mini bikes.
It isn't my show but if it was they would be put back on the truck or trailer they came in on.:thumbsup:
I'm hoping I'm not considered an offender. I DO ride the grounds slowly with my SUZUKI TS75 minicycle, and somewhat faster on the upper trails. It is, if i'm NOT mistaken, considered a street & trail bike, since it's equipped with lights and trials tires. it IS vintage (NOT modern) since it is a 1975 model. I agree however, it does look like a larger cycle, just scaled-down.
Jeff's own son rips around on a very fast racing-type bike during the weekend.:confused1: