wiring lights to a 6.5hp power sport

engine model number is OH195EA
I've tested the wires and this is what I have : green is engine kill, black is ground,red is hot, and yellow is hot.
My question, I'm not going to run brake lights. Just a small headlight and tail light. Which of the hot wires do I Use? I believe the red has stronger reading than the yellow.
Also I saw the wiring diagram at the beginning of these threads. The 1157 tail light bulb I understand, but what is an A & B headlight?
Will an LED tail light work on these engines? For a headlight I have a hook up spot lamp from a semi truck,will this work? Amps make a difference?
One other question. When the engine idles it 's up and down like it's on the governer. Is this carb or is there an adjustment procedure for the governer?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Mark

I figured it out myself. I thank the the board for all the looks but no replies!
Did I stump all of you? Have a good weekend everyone!

Hi Skidoo50

Ya kinda need to give it some time. This is not a chat room.
You have a lot of questions. Most , like LED tail lights. Have a lot of answers.
The Power Sport engine. Is a Chinese engine that get's model changes constantly.

Spot lamp is ok. But not offroad tough. Plus might not be too cool with you Game officer,

Photos really help.

Bullhead