You'r Location

I'm from Missouri, working in Portland, Oregon. I still have a house in Rose Hill, Kansas, not far from you. I'm waiting for the aircraft industry to get back on its feet in Wichita, may take a while. I must admit, I don't miss the 100+ degree days with 90+ percent humidity of the Midwest.

mybiz

high 70's/low 80's

I'm from Missouri, working in Portland, Oregon. I still have a house in Rose Hill, Kansas, not far from you. I'm waiting for the aircraft industry to get back on its feet in Wichita, may take a while. I must admit, I don't miss the 100+ degree days with 90+ percent humidity of the Midwest.
Not to bad this week if it wasnt for the humidity it would be nice last week was only 101 or2 as far as the aircraft they are still sending people home and the trickel efect construction is going down hill fast to I think the only places hiring are the fast food chains. Our biz came to a halt also were small. but now we have 1 part timer he's getting very few hours in. Dont know if you ever herd of us were a small plastic co. like rubbermaid just way smaller ABC A Blow Mold Co. is our name I've got a few buds in Rose Hill:eek:ut:

125ccCrazy

Toledo, Ohio here..... I can relate to the job thing too, we been laid off most of the last year, auto industry is in bad shape also.... might go back to work next week but for how long, who knows??....

On the bright side, when we do get a check again thanks to B.O I'll have an extra $8 a week :eek:ut:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Most are new people, and still haven't filled out there profile info.
It does seem to make things a little simpler if you know where there coming from.

I think a lot of them come on here find out what it is and what it worth and pop it on ebay. There a lot of new members that do not post more than a few times and you never here from them again. And it would not surprise me they come back under a new name when they find a new bike because they forgot there old user name and do not want us to no were there from on here. There's a lot of sneaky S.O.B's in this world.

i live in carlisle,pa. home of possom stew,lots of car showes,we are 20 miles
s of harrisburg,pa capital of Penna,that means were on this side of perry county,most all of us have inside plumbing now,,got that for wifee,but now
she wonts one of them television sets,color no less,,jues cause all are kids
gotum,we have a radio but it seems that ant enoff owell,i might try to find
a good used one,,black and white or one of them collord ones,must be cheap
or donation,i need my $ for minibikes,them makes more cents.:thumbsup:

I'm back!!!
I have been in limbo for the last few months as I have posted under Off topic forum, anyway, I used to live in Akron, Ohio, but things went sour there and I had to leave, wasn't sure what I was going to do, so I said a little prayer, I followed the direction I was shown, and lo, and behold things worked out really well, I found myself in Mansfield, Ohio, and I still have most of my stuff, been sorting thru it all trying to find where things were packed cause when I moved I did it with the quickness. The little woman and myself are no longer together, and some days I'm more depressed than others, but I'm finially getting back to where I want to "GET ON WITH IT", I'm kind of proud of my new home, even tho it is kind of rough and needs alot of work, so bare with me guys I'm also working on Re-doing everything in my house, cause it is a $hit hole, but this one is all mine, and NO One can tell me to hit the road, you may also notice here soon I will be taking down my old avatar to replace it with a shot of something from my new city, in case anyone is interested the old one is a shot of old glory that is at the public libary, in downtown Akron. I'm still learning my way around Mansfield, but as soon as I find that perfect shot, then that will be my new avatar, as for those of you that remembered me in your prayers, I got to say THANKS AGAIN !!! Cause it sure has helped when things looked very dim.
dave dickson