Search results

1. cjtmini

EK #35 kart chain

EK high performance kart chain for sale. Great quality mini bike or go-kart chain long enough for 6.5hp DB-30 conversions. 134 link pins long I can add a couple links if needed $30 USPS 2-3 day shipping included
  2. cjtmini

#35 EK Kart Chain

#35 EK High Performance Kart Chain Silver and Black brand new. 134 pins (the size for 6.5 DB-30 swap) I have a small piece remaining I can add a few more links if needed or shorten it. New master link included $25 $5.20 USPS flat rate box shipping
  3. cjtmini

complete 6.5hp engine kit for a DB-30

For sale is my last Greyhound 6.5 hp DB-30 engine kit. All the conversion parts come installed for a fast easy engine conversion. Everything bolts together no drilling, filing, or welding required. An easy to follow instruction CD is included. The engine comes tested and the idle jet had been...
  4. cjtmini

DB-30 header with muffler

for sale is a custom made header for a stock DB-30 frame with a 6.5 Honda GX 160/200 or HF Greyhound engine. The header will work with an adapter plate or if the engine is bolted to the frame 1" mandrel bent tubing, AGK flange, Briggs 8 hp muffler $60 plus shipping
  5. cjtmini

Custom DB-30 for sale -$475

OK I'll try........... Custom DB-30 mini bike in new condition. 1 pull to start runs and rides perfect very reliable - $475 6.5hp engine, governor removed 38-40 mph top speed UNI filter, carb re-jetted custom header w/muffler remote mounted gas tank hydraulic rear disc brake custom...
  6. cjtmini

Predator vs. Greyhound

I bought a Predator 212cc engine for comparison to the discontinued Greyhound 196cc engine. I will eventually install it in one of my DB-30’s Dimensionally the engines are almost the same size. I measured them side by side (+/- 1/8”) I don’t have a scale but they “feel” about the same...
  7. cjtmini

new car invoice......check it out

just picked it up..........it's the Touring model fully equiped.
  8. cjtmini

DIY....re-jetting a 6.5

The HF 6.5's come from the factory lean and easy jetting changes can make them run much better.....even when stock. You must change the main jet when replacing the stock air filter housing with an open air filter like a K&N or UNI filter. You can replace the jets with larger ones or purchase...
  9. cjtmini

vacation time

anyone interested in my parts install kits or complete 6.5hp kits I will have them available when I return from vacation on Aug. 13th BTW........I'm going to the 70th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis SD The mini bikes are going with me...........you need something to cruise around...
  10. cjtmini

custom header/muffler for DB's

I made a couple custom headers with mufflers. They fit nice under the seat, between the frame rails and above the rear fender on the DB-30 with the 6.5hp HF/clone/Honda GX engine. I started with 2 of them if I get a positive replys I will make some more of the same design with the straight tip...
  11. cjtmini

custom DB-30 project #2

Check out pics of my latest DB-30 build more pics are posted uder the " mini bike project" section
  12. cjtmini

Custom DB-30 project part 2

I picked up a DB-30 new from Murrays for $169 and wanted to build another custom. This time I used a Honda GC190 engine purchaced from Small engine Warehouse. I liked the look of this engine and they run good on my lawnmower and snowblower. Check out the pics of the build. Starting with...
  13. cjtmini

adapter plates for 8 slot frames

I finally have adapter plates for the older DB-30's with the 8 slots in the frame engine mount plate available. The plates allow you to easily mount a 6.5hp HF/clone/Honda engine on the DB-30. The slots in your frame may have to be cleaned up with a file to get the 5/16 mounting bolts thru...
  14. cjtmini

DB-30 seat for sale

new seat from a DB-30 $20 + shipping all boxed up ready to go
  15. cjtmini

1 gallon mini bike gas tank

I bought this tank for a current project but it's to big. I ordered one last year from the same company (wildfiremotors.com) but it's twice the size. On my receipt it says "as is no returns" I paid $36 + $10 shipping. I want $46 and I will ship it. It looks like it will bolt right up on a Baja...
  16. cjtmini

DB-30 parts for sale

I have some left over parts for sale. All parts are brand new, never been used. 3 145/70/6 knobby tires $15 each DB-30 seat $20 fenders red and green $10 each or $15 for a pair chain guard red and green $5 each 4 front wheels with bearings (no tire) $10 each 1 plastic clutch guard for...
  17. cjtmini

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

I have engine kit parts for sale, all the parts needed to install the larger 6.5hp engine. These parts are designed to work with Baja Motorsports DB-30 mini bikes with 4 slots in the frame engine mounting plate and a 6.5hp Honda/clone/Harbor freight engine You supply the 6.5hp...
  18. cjtmini

HEY EVERBODY......CJTMINI here

Last week I was in a motorcycle accident in Tennessee on Deals Gap. My leg, foot, Harley and my pride are broken but I'll be back Please contact me in the future about the mini bike engine kits and parts Thanks for your understanding. Please contact me in 6-8 weeks Happy riding everyone...
  19. cjtmini

New 6.5hp DB-30 for sale

I have another Baja Motorsports DB-30 for sale with a 6.5hp engine. The bike, engine, clutch is new. The bike has never been run yet, never had gas or oil in it. The bike is 100% new and ready to run. This bike has plenty of power to haul heavier riders. For sale in SE Michigan, I have it...
  20. cjtmini

electric start DB-30

A guy called me and wanted to hook up a 6.5 elec start on his DB-30. He brought the bike, battery and engine and I hooked it up for him with the motor plate and other pieces He installed the lights and will wire it later. The battery install is temporary but it's strapped in super tight now...