Search results

1. S

Help me find a cable

I have never soldered an end on. I do have the inner cable as part of the NR Racing Mikuni kit. What about the barrel end? Can I use the screw on type?
  2. S

Help me find a cable

Hey guys, I need a little help. I’ll be the first to say I’m picky. But I need some help finding a throttle cable for my bike. I really like the plastic coated braided stainless cables. I keep looking for one in motorcycle catalogs, but am not fining the right one. I have a dirt bike twist grip...
  3. S

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Has anyone had luck fitting these on an Azusa frame? Would that be possible?
  4. S

Help me id this kart

I just picked this up for 100$ off Facebook market place. I’m thinking it’s a Yerf Dog, but I’m not seeing the exact model. I’m going to build it for my kids. It’s pretty heavy so maybe a 301 or a 420. I do want to have electric start and lights. Unfortunately it isn’t a live axel but a one...
  5. S

Mikuni selection advice

Im talking about the manifold.
  6. S

Mikuni selection advice

Hey guys, I am looking for some advice from the pros. I have a brand new Predator 212 motor that I put the OldMiniBikes Warehouse Ultimate Hemi performance kit in. It came with Valves, springs, rod, piston, cam, flywheel.. ECT. I am using the stock car jetted up a size. I am thinking about a new carb...
  7. S

Problem with AZUSA 5" wheel/brake hub sprocket

Those brakes are the worst. I just put a hydraulic disc on mine. Dont waste your time.
  8. S

El lobo

That's awesome Bud, I didn't think of that upgrade when I got the bike. Im going to try and put my pegs where yours are too. I have mine in front of the engine plate and there is just no room. Is that a mechanical disc brake or hydraulic?
  9. S

El lobo

Maybe I missed something in this thread, But I am also building an El Tiger. 6" wheels, OldMiniBikes's "Ultimate performance" hemi kit, Comet TAV2 30. My question is what are you guys using for brakes? I have the sprocket drum and it sucks! Especially on such quick bike. Any advice on brakes while...
  10. S

Govenor arm inside case noise

I took the side cover off and the steel arm was hitting the crank. The nylon button was in a million pieces. I am so glad I took the hour to do this. Very simple. Thanks for the help guys.
  11. S

Govenor arm inside case noise

Hello, the previous owner of my gx140 motor disconnected the governor linkage and the stud is only sticking about the case about 1/8". It sounds like it's hitting something inside. What would be the easiest fix for this? I was thinking of tacking a bolt on it to pull it up and drilling a cotter...
  12. S

Any idea what this tank is from?

That's it! Perfect. Now where can I get a cap for it? 1 3/4, 1/4 twist lock.
  13. S

The decal is very worn. They are on both ends. Looks to me white and red. An obround shape.
  14. S

I just got this on eBay. It's 10" x 5 3/4. The fuel inlet is 1 3/4. I need to locate a cap for it. I'm not having much luck. It is the twist lock style of cap. Ideally I'd like a vented chrome cap.
  15. S

Honda gx140 not making any power?

Full throttle and I can hold the bike back. Barely enough rpm to engage the clutch.
  16. S

I adjusted the coil gap an zero improvement. It did seem the exhaust was really black. It made me think I wasn't getting a good spark.
  17. S

I just thought of something. The previous owner removed the governor linkage, but none of the internals. Could this be having any adverse affects?
  18. S

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I've been getting an old bike together. I got a new carb, plug on it. The motor will start up and idle fine. But does not produce any power. It won't even spin the tire on ice. It doesn't get very high rpms and really anything...
  19. S

Oil drain extension??

Well that explains why I don't see any provisions for drain tubes on bikes. I'll probably just use your method. Thanks a bunch bud.
  20. S

Oil drain extension??

Can you explain what I'm looking at? It looks like a piece of pipe. Female to go into the motor and male to be plugged. Did you make that? I was hoping for something I could get a Napa.