1. gumpit

1972 ct70 orange

Not sure how little I can get away with doing to this to get it on the road while I restore my other one. But we will see... :thumbsup: Too cold today to ride....lol
  2. Njisage

1972 Benelli woodsbike

Ok this is my favorite bike got it to get my wife to ride but she can't deal with a clutch as I tried to teach her on a four wheeler and well... Not good. So need to get something different that she can ride too. Luv all the shinny chrome. It does run but is only missing two parts the kick stand...
  3. M

1972 Honda Z-50's barn find

I have 9 1972 Honda Z-50 motorcycles that a picker friend found in a barn on a carnival ride. We think they were purchased new and put on the ride and never started up. The engines turn over. $325.00 each I'm located in S.C Thanks
  4. D

1972 Snowco Tri-Scat For Sale $300

1972 SNOWCO TRI-SCAT Minibike Trike Off Road Three Wheel Mini Bike $300. I have not personally had this running. I believe the engine is a Briggs Stratton 5HP. It has a new chain. The price is due to collectibility not functionality. I had it listed on ebay at one time. But I am moving and...
  5. trailhopper

1972 Cat Dominator

Just got done but will be changing the pipe to a true Taylor. The awesome Tec HS40 is a 71' from Mr. Graphic. Cover is NOS but is the medium length hence the additional lengthening bracket. Kept the original dealer decal on rear fender as found. Obviously not for the Cat purists due to the...
  6. 72 RTS-5 nearly complete with trailer

72 RTS-5 nearly complete with trailer

My restoration on and off from Feb-Aug 2013. All frame parts and rims were powder coated and the rear end was coated in POR-15 then spray painted. The new engine is a Powerhorse 414 with a Comet 40 TC. All bearings, hardware, and controls were replaced. The body will be restored with fiberglass...
  7. The trike before any work and how she came home in the back of the Bronco

The trike before any work and how she came home in the back of the Bronco

I picked up the trike north of Atlanta. It was in rough shape but with a good body. The controls were useless and the engine wouldn't start. Even if it did I knew it wouldn't be enough power to satisfy me. The shocks were shot and the whole thing was covered in rust. I knew I was going into...
  8. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

All parts back from the powdercoater.
  9. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

The body and engine removed. Time to tear the rest down.
  10. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

The assembly of the rear end is almost complete
  11. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

A disgusting welded rear end.
  12. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

After powdercoating the frame is back together with rear end and tires
  13. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

The tear down was almost complete. The rear end was the last part to be torn down.
  14. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

Completed frame with the engine fitted without a gas tank.
  15. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

Fitting the Powerhorse 414. Removal of the upper cross bar was needed since the new engine is so much bigger than the old 5hp Briggs
  16. 72 RTS-5 Restoration

72 RTS-5 Restoration

The weld removed and snap ring groove cut inside a cleaned rear end.
  17. K

1972 arctic cat ramrod parts needed

Looking for the following: Carb in any state of disrepair Tail light Heat shields for top end of engine Reflectors Maybe a pullstart mechanism
  18. L

1972 Roadster - The end is near.

Ok. Final few question for you guys out there. Really aren't big issues but wanted to get your advise. This is all related to the 1972 Rupp Roadster 2. 1. The plastic cushion cover that goes under the seat needs replaced. Should I just use a garbage bag or is there something better...
  19. 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler, partially restored.
  20. H

1972 Herter's Trail 1 Minibike for sale

Looking to sell my 1972 Herters trail minibike. Fun little thing with a powerful engine (Tecumseh H-50 5hp, 199cc). Bike has many original parts which all have been restored, including the original gas tank AND headlight which are supposed to be hard to find. Has front and rear suspension...