tt500

1. P

headlight bulb for a 1968 Rupp TT500

Does anyone know what headlight bulb a 1968 Rupp TT500 takes and where I can find one. Thank you,
  2. Peekster

Rupp TT500 What year is it?

Here is a barn find of a friend He would like to know the year Thanks
  3. P

1968 Rupp TT500 blower housing.......

I am looking for a blower housing with a tag or complete H50 lighting coil engine for a 1968 Rupp TT500.
  4. G

TT500 Questions

I just purchased a 1968 tt500 in pretty good shape. I wanted to freshen it up a bit and had a few questions. 1) If i put a new Honda, Briggs or Tecumseh engine on it, will the re-sale value be hurt very much? 2) Has anyone dumped the jackshaft arrangement and modified it to accept a torque...
  5. G

TT500 Not Shifting

Bought a used tt500 and seems to be stuck in high gear and not working in the low range. Any suggestions would be appreciated before I tear into it. Thanks
  6. K

tt500 wheels

Hi Guys Here is my wish list for my new project...disc brake wheels for my 68 tt 500 front and rear with rotors and calipers... let me know what you may have, I plan on to rechome them thanks Kirk B
  7. T

Rupp Gas Tank TT500

In need of a Rupp TT500 style gas tank, decal not needed. Anyone have one for sale or trade. Will trade for TACO parts or pay $$. Contact me on my cell 562-818-2551. Joe
  8. lil indian chopper

68 rupp TT500

saw this at my local lawn mower shop a while back. looked all original. couldnt find the owner. guy said he wouldnt sell it anyway. nice one..
  9. will72rupp1

tecumseh hh50 wanted for 68 tt500

looking for a good tecumseh hh50 motor for my 68 rupp tt500. just pm me & thanks will
  10. P

TT500, Roadster chain guard

Wanted 1969 / 1968 TT500, Roadster chain guard.
  11. Rawtone

Rupp Chain Guard

US Navy Vet lookin for a TT500 chain guard! Have Taco frames and parts for trade. send me a PM
  12. P

Rupp TT500

I am looking for a complete restorable 1968 or 1969 Rupp TT500, in any condition.
  13. 1

Looking to replace or rebuild a Rupp TT500 engine

I bought this rupp TT 500 from a friend he was the oringinal owner, it still runs ok, I was looking to replace the engine or rebuild any ideas. I will post pics of the 2 projects the other is a suzuki trail hopper
  14. P

TT500 wanted

I am looking for a TT500 with a two speed. I would prefer a original one or a disassembled project, with the majority of the correct components, I like in the Cleveland, Ohio area, but I would travel to adjacent states to pick one up. Any help would be appreciated!
  15. P

TT500 wanted

I am looking for a TT500 with a two speed. I would prefer a original one or a disassembled project, with the majority of the correct components, I like in the Cleveland, Ohio area, but I would travel to adjacent states to pick one up. Any help would be appreciated!
  16. Stang

Rupp TT500 Handlebar Bolts

Anyone know if the handlebar U-bolts are welded to the handlebars from the factory?
  17. P

68 tt500 handlebars

On ebay there are several handlebars for sale that are identified as rupp handlebars. How can i tell which will fit my 68 tt500? Pete
  18. Randy

1968 Rupp TT500 project

I’m going to sell this project. Look through my photos. I’m offering it here for a short time and then I’ll list it on ebay probably as parts? I don’t want to deal with shipping so that’s why I’m offering it here first. If someone is willing to drive a bit I think it would be well worth it. My...
  19. Randy

Rupp TT500 Build

This is the before picture of my TT500. Pretty much complete as I got it. I bought this bike in July 08. When I brought it home I stripped it down to bare parts. I stripped the frame, fork uppers and swing arm using paint stripper and elbow greese. Once I hade it to bare metal I repaired the...
  20. Randy

Rupp question? 68 TT500

I'm looking for the correct engine for my TT500. When I got it, it had a H35 on it. The fellow I bought it from gave me what he thought was the original engine, but later I found out "from OldMiniBikes.com members" that the engine was not for it, but was a HS40 from a 70 up Roadster. I've been told that...