tt500

1. Biodude

My Rupp Clutch Cover Rebuild Project

I bought a 1969 Rupp Goat a while ago and the only flaw it had was a clutch cover that had the center broke out of it. This is somewhat common when the set screws holding the clutch in place on the shaft come loose. One of 2 things happen: Either the clutch itself slides over and grinds against...
  2. R

Help with an electrical problem Rupp TT500

I have had a 55 year old Rupp TT500 mini bike in the shop for 3 months now. I can build the heck out of anything it the house, but I never got into motors and cars. Here is the problem that the shop is having. The bike has been sitting for 50 years. The engine was froze so the changed out...
  3. C

Rupp TT500

Looking for a left brake lever,seat and jack shaft for a TT500
  4. Biodude

Slowly putting the TT together...

I guess I don't know why I waited so long but I thought I would post a few photos while I am waiting for parts. I am excited to get it completed but I will have to wait a little longer. I think it will gleam when I finally take it out in the daylight. :smile: Hopefully there won't be snow on the...
  5. Biodude

Took the TT out for a ride this afternoon!

Finally got time to get the engine running on it and good enough weather to ride. I think I still have to adjust the float a little because it cuts out a little when I have it wide open. I now understand why the clutch guards are so rare. That thing is a little squirrely. Almost wiped out twice...
  6. CarPlayLB

RUPP TT500 build

First I must apologize for being a poor photographer and a lazy one at that. This will be the third build I am starting without taking pics! DOH! I get busy and time is too limited to get the camera out. I saw this video from MAC and told myself I must get this bike. Watch the video and you can...
  7. CarPlayLB

Rupp guys! 2 speed jackshaft off TT500

Hello Rupp people! I have what appears to be a 2 speed jackshaft from a Rupp TT500. This from a TT500 I bought from a living legend, whom also claims it has a value higher than what I will offer it at! Yuup, it's old and rusty, but it will clean up and the bearing surfaces look good! The...
  8. slywilliez

Rupp TT500 front fender

For sale is a nice 68-69 Rupp front fender. The fender is straight and includes the clips. $50 bucks.
  9. C

Rupp TT500 Barn Find!!!!

Hi my name is Chris. I live in Nor Cal. I found this Rupp TT500 in a barn (awesome Barn Find!!:thumbsup:). It is almost NEW. The guy said it was barely road. Also it is street legal w/ black CA License plate w/1969 reg. tags. I have been looking for a mini bike for a long time. This is a dream...
  10. 1stlegendtx

Rupp tt500

I need to make a tail light/lic plate bracket for my tt500 Rupp. Can someone please post a picture of one so I can copy it. Thanks
  11. 5horsebriggs

rupp tt500 disc brake

Well I had a thread and I said drum brake but I was wrong my friend needs a caliper for his tt500 he said it goes onto the sproket?
  12. 5horsebriggs

rupp tt500 drum brake

Well my friend recently bought a rupp tt500 and he is missing the brake, the one that goes in the sprocket if any one has it pm me please
  13. markus

1968 Rupp TT500 wheel near mint!

Last one I have, the chrome is near mint on the half, the cast half is close to flawless as well. No damage to the threads for sprocket/disc mount lugs bearing bores are nice etc.. comes with a real nice set of acorn nuts, reusable original bearings and the original bearing spacer for inside...
  14. Rupp 72

really need some pics of TT500 wiring

i am trying to hook up my lights to my tt500 but cant figure out how it ties into the engine. i need all of the pictures i can get to figure it out. pictures of the actual wiring and setup would be prefered. a wiring diagram would work too but the one from "blackwidowmotorsports" is not correct...
  15. Rupp 72

1968 rupp tt500

well it's about time i started a thread for my tt500. i got this one for free from a guy in California. it is complete but needs cosmetic work./ i already have it running and driving and man is it fun. i know a low-key mom and pop chrome shop that does great work, has fast turnaround times, and...
  16. Rupp 72

how do i mount my tt500 kickstand

i have been trying to mount my kickstand to my tt500 but have no idea. it just wont work. anybody able to post some pics of how they have there's mounted
  17. Rupp 72

rupp tt500 exhaust

Im looking for either an tecumseh exhaust can like what was stock on a tt500 or a rupp enduro exhaust pipe witch was an optional accessorie
  18. Q

1968 Rupp TT500

This is all I have of the bike. It would be a great restoration project. I cleaned off the paint on the front shock and fender and it looks good. I'm sure the rear would look as good. The original color appears to be copper. I contacted the person that I bought it from to see if they still...
  19. trailhopper

Rupp TT500 Survivor

Nice survivor but pricey. Rupp guys might like it. Looks complete. *1968 RUPP MINIBIKE TT-500 BARN FIND VERY ORIGINAL GREAT PROJECT ***
  20. will72rupp1

Rupp tt500 brake rotor

used front brake rotor $20.00 shipped with tracking #.. shipped from NC 28382 i have no other parts for this bike, sorry NO PAY PAL , U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER, ONLY FROM YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE..