tt500

1. catfishman

rupp tt500

i came across this rupp on craiglist, it is listed in st.louis,mo for $250 alot more pics in the ad
  2. Hemibrad

1969 Rupp TT500 for sale

1969 Rupp TT 500 for sale needs resto mostly complete. I can bring it to Mikes show in NJ if interested. Or interested party can come to my house and inspect as I am about 15 minutes from the show. Hemibrad@yahoo.com I can email interted party photos. I will also trade for a vintage chopper...
  3. gumpit

1968 Rupp TT500 Rust Bucket

I picked up the rustiest minibike I have ever seen. It is a 1968 Rupp TT500. It is pitted pretty badly but no rot. I am not going to do a restore. More like a "puttin lipstick on a pig" type of thing. I took it to my buddies house to have him sand blast off as much as possible. I couldn't...
  4. P

TT500 / Roadster parts [ NOS Kick start

1968 / 1969 TT500 / Roadster crash bar $150, Nice 1969 Roadster tire $50.00, 2 kick starts, one is NOS Fairbanks $250, the other is a Tecumseh $200, 1969 original low mileage H50 with a lighting coil $250.
  5. will72rupp1

rupp tt500 brake rotor

used front brake rotor $20.00 shipped with tracking #.. i have no other parts, sorry
  6. Mac

Rupp TT500 ? Clutch Cover Fiberglass

This is a bad reproduction of a Rupp clutch cover, it's got lines that look like Spider Legs in it that need to be sanded before it can be primered and painted. $28.00 Delivered Payment either sent as a "Gift" through PayPal, or hidden cash in an envelope. The above pictures...
  7. mlanzoni

Pics of TT500 rear brake Assembly

Would anyone happen to have real good pics of the Rupp TT500 rear brake assembly ? Looking for what parts make it up, how its attached to the bike, springs needed. Thank you very much. :thumbsup:
  8. wellohhhkthen

1968 Rupp TT500 project

This is a 68 Rupp TT500 for restoration. it is in Hartford city Indiana and It is 575.00 It is missing the chain guard, 2 speed jackshaft, rear brake caliper, and the kick stand. The seat is junk. It might be missing other stuff that I am not aware of. I think it is the original 5 horse...
  9. Square_Chopper

Rupp tt500 Picture needed!

I've been searching through the site on and off half the day, but I'm not finding what I need yet.... Found guy supposedly selling a complete 69 tt500.... but his ad has no pics. I requested some pics from the guy, says it's all there, but I could really use a decent pic to reference. Don't...
  10. M

Setting fire to a Rupp TT500

Ok if you rupp guys don't sell me some parts for my TT500 I am going to set it on fire and video tape it and post it here. :thumbsup:
  11. toomanytoys

Wtb 69 rupp roadster or tt500

Looking for an unrestored 1969 rupp roadster or tt 500 Prefer roller don't need a motor. Pm if you have want to sell prefer it be in Ohio.
  12. M

Wanted Rupp TT500 parts

I need some Rupp TT500 parts .Anyone want to sell me some parts ? Thanks Miirage :scooter:
  13. M

Rupp TT500

I hope these are pictures of my new Rupp TT500 :confused:
  14. The Restore Kid

Free Rupp TT500 in New hampshire

Buy the gas tank.. The rest is free.. antique mini bike
  15. smallbikes88

Rupp TT500 Mid-Ohio find!

So i dont know how many of you guys went to mid ohio, but there was alot of minibikes for sale. I saw a tera floater for 400, a couple of real nice no names for cheap, and i found this poor tt500 in the camping area. The guy had no clue what he had other than it was a Rupp? Its funny he had...
  16. will72rupp1

1968 tt500 rupp mini bike in north carolina

i am looking to get $500.00 as is, pick up only here in nc, bike has lots of good chrome, a h50 tecumseh motor, not a 2 speed, no lights, but a good original rupp seat, duel disk brakes, the tank will hod fuel, i dont know how the chrome is been painted over, the frame looks to be repainted...
  17. P

1968 TT500 parts

I am looking for a 1968 TT500 2-speed set up with the ¾ shaft. I am also looking for a 1968 TT500, or 1969 Roadster rear fender. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  18. M

rupp tt500

hey just picked up this rupp tt500 for a steal check it out !:thumbsup:
  19. george3

Rupp TT500

mini bike
  20. Peyote_Pete

TT500 or similar gas tank

I want a real fuel tank to replace the stock decorative one on my MB165/MB200 mini bike. shopping for tanks online is a pain. I need one that straddles the frame....