1966 Lil Indian Restore

MINI-MATIC

Some outdoor pics of my 1966 Lil Indian, not great pic's as far as quality go's ,showing rare Conduit Clamps on rear fender bracket and the original rare Brake Lever and correct NOS Rubber Foot Peg Ends....:thumbsup:

markus

:drool: I wish they would have used the hands wheels longer/more often, they look so badass on there :thumbsup: Nice job fixing them forks :thumbsup:

Forks were a challenge,not a Drop of Bondo either lol! Lil Indian used Hands wheels with Timken Bearings early on up until 64 then they went to a steel wheel with a separate welded hub assembly,then they came out with the 2 piece stamped steel wheel in 65,then in early 66 for a short time they decided to use Hands wheels again but this time they had regular 1 3/8 Bearing Registers.then they continued with the Stamped Steel rims until 68 when they started using the 4 inch 4 spoke mags:thumbsup:

Nice job Steve--the bike looks great. I have one of those brake levers on an original 68/69 with Cherry grips and mags. Just getting ready to sell the bike--may remove the brake lever.