1974 Alsport Trisport RTS 340 SL Restore / Rebuild thread

Rebuild the walbro or get a different carb

• Total voters
Us southern guys can't take this 30 degree weather.
My plans today were to put the body on and take some glamour shots....my daughter had other plans and decided she wanted to make her appearance today. So here I am in labor and delivery passing time while my wife sleeps ( epidural ) waiting for her to come on out.

Congras Jushua on the new baby from what I see it must be a son. Required is the weight and length and a name would be nice also.
Back to the Trike project I like the looks of the body in silver and black keep up the pictures.
Steve

Congratulations on the new baby, She looks so cute. We just had a new granddaughter about a month ago and its so awesome. Spend all the time you can with them, you will never regret it. Time goes by to fast. The trike is looking great to , Looks like you will be going for a ride by spring, or maybe sooner.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully work continues on the trike. Were suppose to get our first snow and ice of the year this week and the new baby in the mix I won't be getting a whole lot done.

So started my day at northern tool and came home with the rear fenders

A little too common and boxy for me so started cutting em up.

Mid way through my fan work the USPS guy shows up with a package. Its my front wheel and tire!!!!!
Little bit of work to be done on the wheel for the brake and an extra wheel spacer but damn its nice to have a front wheel that isn't a jack stand.
Here's the old girl finally in the yard rolling!!