aftermarket exhaust issue

After putting a aftermarket header on where am i suppose to put the throttle return spring since it was hooked to the stock muffler shield?? Its a 212 predator motor btw

:confused: new prob now got the header all mounted up and everything good was riding it around for bout 20 mins and came back let it sit went back out about hour later came back home and this happen while fuel was still on (212 predator with just a header and muffler) (watch video)
YouTube

anybody have a clue sorry not trying to be a dick but was trying to go to a car show tonight with it tonight and dont want to mess it up or start a fire lol:hammer:

That's just fuel exiting the weep hole which is what it's for but you can also have the cylinder fill with fuel and hydro lock the engine. First off you need to always shut the fuel off, just make it a habit. Then install a tiny filter on the fuel line even though the tank has a strainer. I have had one hydro lock on me from the fuel flowing unchecked past the seat because of a tiny spec of dirt and it made a hell of a mess getting the fuel out then I ran weedeater gas to lubricate the upper cylinder that was washed by the gas. As far as the heat wrap goes it works fantastic, I've melted a couple of DB seats by running headers, luckily I have parted out a few so I had replacements.:thumbsup:

That's just fuel exiting the weep hole which is what it's for but you can also have the cylinder fill with fuel and hydro lock the engine. First off you need to always shut the fuel off, just make it a habit. Then install a tiny filter on the fuel line even though the tank has a strainer. I have had one hydro lock on me from the fuel flowing unchecked past the seat because of a tiny spec of dirt and it made a hell of a mess getting the fuel out then I ran weedeater gas to lubricate the upper cylinder that was washed by the gas. As far as the heat wrap goes it works fantastic, I've melted a couple of DB seats by running headers, luckily I have parted out a few so I had replacements.:thumbsup:
i always do shut the fuel off made sure of that the day i got it.. and as for the filter what size lines are on the predator or are they all the same? and im hoping i can get this at my local hardware store i would rather use a metal one vs the plastic because of heat issues.. and so far so good with the seat i dont normaly ride to far or long with it as of yet