Alsport survivor score

Nice score. West Chester?
I was thinking about getting it. Talked to the guy last weekend. But my wife won't let me have one. Lol
I think that's the smaller version so it should fit you good.

The trike with extra parts a good deal and with the Tecumseh engine it should have plenty of power. Bang out a nice seat and give it a try it might be better than you think. Trikes are more fun because you can relay and putt along and enjoy the scenery or bash and dash. Nice to see the factory roll bar too.
Steve

alsport score4.jpg
Thank you everybody. The trike actually has the original seats. :thumbsup: They are a little rough but I can get a great pattern from them.:wink:

125ccCrazy

Thank you everybody. The trike actually has the original seats. :thumbsup: They are a little rough but I can get a great pattern from them.:wink:
Nice project Karen, you'll have some fun restoring a trike...

If you make a pattern for a new seat, I'd be interested in one, I have a trike just like it that I will need a seat for.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Very Nice Karen ! Give it a try, you'll love it

I'd love a Trike or Go-Joe myself. I've had two trike's over the years, wish I never sold them.

Go-Joe I had was a Friends and I loved riding it when it was done.

Last edited:
Almost afraid to ask but how does the front wheel come off.:eek:ut: It kinda looks like its a big pin that needs to be slid out. Yea right, after 45 years it will slide right out.:laugh: I must say this trike is not rusty at all. I Don't think it was ever left out in the rain. Just your normal rust.

Almost afraid to ask but how does the front wheel come off.:eek:ut: It kinda looks like its a big pin that needs to be slid out. Yea right, after 45 years it will slide right out.:laugh: I must say this trike is not rusty at all. I Don't think it was ever left out in the rain. Just your normal rust.
Tapped axle. Bolts on each side.