"Before and After" pics

Sorry Danford1. This website is a real PITA. Its extremly slow and have to be a rocket scientists to attach pics and even harder on my mobile phone. I have loaded and attached pics on this site before but sometimes it just doesnt work no matter how hard or long i try. Cant figure out how to drag the pics to the correct box to load.

Attachments

Last edited:
I used to have trouble too until I found out you are supposed to load them to the site First, put them your album Then you can insert them into a post.
At the top of the page in the black border click on Photos. Then when it comes up go to the right end of the black border and click Upload Photos.
On the next screen you pick browse then select your pics from your phone or computer. Pick One then click Open. Now you click Upload/Submit (you can only do 5 at a time, then you have to repeat the whole thing for more). Then click Process.

Now they are on the site in your photo area. From there is it very easy to put them in a post. When you are creating the post there is a My Photos button at the bottom left of the frame you are typing in. Click that and you can select what you want.Truly this is a pain to do each time you want to post a photo but it is what it is...

Danford1

Last edited:
Sorry Danford1. This website is a real PITA. Its extremly slow and have to be a rocket scientists to attach pics and even harder on my mobile phone. I have loaded and attached pics on this site before but sometimes it just doesnt work no matter how hard or long i try. Cant figure out how to drag the pics to the correct box to load.
I got form my work computer finally. Took for ever but got it none the less. I have uploaded before from a land computer but sometimes this site is slow to upload on the land computer. My cell phone I just cant figure out how to drag the pictures I want to attachment box sometimes it will automatically go to the attachment box and other times I cant figure it out?

sorry for the late post i just stumbled on this pic

And here is the after.
wow that looks really cool, i had the same exact model about 20 years back (wish i at least had pics) but the previous owner had removed the shifter/tensioner unit(wished he hadnt) and welded the engine mount. By the way do you have a make and model for this mini bike id really like to know, thanks

Last edited:
The before and after pics don't look to much different. This is a Sears Green Streak from about 1979.
I sand blasted things and repainted it the factory green color. I added hydraulic rear shocks and new tire.
It came with a Tecumseh HS40 but I replaced it with an OHV Briggs Animal engine and torque converter. Needless to say it is much faster now than it used to be :)

Danford1

Last edited: