bikebudy's OldMiniBikes J.F.F 2015 "Sno-Bomb"

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
atta boy cory! so close but yet so far Hahahaha! set it a side and break out the sled! :thumbsup:
I'm waiting on a new fall of some snow, so that I can take the sled up the road.

Our area at home is not large enough to open it up to full speed.

When we can, we'll do a vid with the radar gun an see what the engine does in a Snowmobile full out.

It will give a fair idea what its going to do in the bike. However, Much will change with the change of Stinger pipes and drive-line.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Baby steps, Got the Last of the parts.

Now that's not to say anything about steel Tubing or fabing steal for the frame / forks.

That still needs to be gotten and done yet. :facepalm:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Pics on Friday, If I don't make a run for steel ( mind my spelling above, lol " Steal " )

X-nay on weather, mostly bad days, with few good ones.

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
BTW, took the sled up the road, something is not right with the sled ???

Something was holding it back?? Felt like sliders grabbing ( Which usually indicates the slider is worn out and metal is grabbing Aluminum )

OR the clutch is not back shifting properly. Ton of bottom end, then feels like I got the brakes on, for the top end.

I pretty much know its not the engine, I think :laugh:

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
No, I went so-lo, I'll get the Kid out on the weekend, Ya need a Videoographer along and to run the radar gun.

If my speedo was right ? it was 70mph last time

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Spring's came in for the Parachute launcher. Perfect in every way !
I was thinking, I wasted my money and time, when the seller could not tell me what load range they were.

All I need now is a School lunch Bag made of nylon or canvas to hold the chutes.
Needs to be about the size of a plastic jug, I'll put one on the inside for a none friction affect and an Aluminum push plate.

The Only problem is that the Shaft is hardened steel. My Punch would not even mark it !

I have to drill three holes, Sheer Pin / Pull pin & Threaded hole for a Stove bolt.
Guess it will have to be a job for a machine shop.
I tried a Cobalt Drill bit on it, an it did not even levee a mark.:confused:

Last edited:
Spring's came in for the Parachute launcher. Perfect in every way !
I was thinking, I wasted my money and time, when the seller could not tell me what load range they were.

All I need now is a School lunch Bag made of nylon or canvas to hold the chutes.
Needs to be about the size of a plastic jug, I'll put one on the inside for a none friction affect and an Aluminum push plate.

The Only problem is that the Shaft is hardened steel. My Punch would not even mark it !

I have to drill three holes, Sheer Pin / Pull pin & Threaded hole for a Stove bolt.
Guess it will have to be a job for a machine shop.
I tried a Cobalt Drill bit on it, an it did not even levee a mark.:confused:

I can't even wrap my mind around this:no:...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:And I'm not going to ride no mini at 70mph either ! lol..:laugh:

Oh and I Love tha Pink Glove .:laugh:

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Fri / Feb 12 A mix of sun and clouds
H-13°C _ L-22°C Feels like-25°C with wind chill

An nothing being done in a none heated shop, screw that, :laugh: