Bonanaza BC1000 gx340 powered

edwin

hey jakespec. any pics of the finished product. i finished mine. im trying to figure out how to post the picture.when i do i will.

LoL, yeah i do have pics of the finish product....here she is, i also made the agk gallery page 3..:thumbsup:

motor is running strong, and the fastest its been, i also jetted the carb finally, the last 2 things to do is a plastic gas tank and powder coating

thanks 4 viewing guys

whats up bro! pretty kool little mini bike you got going there ive seen your videos on youtube lol. taking out rav4's and shit. im also on racefwd.com and know your on there. my friend is mikey "Brownie" or however he spells it. the carless guy. lol. :thumbsup:

whats up bro! pretty kool little mini bike you got going there ive seen your videos on youtube lol. taking out rav4's and shit. im also on racefwd.com and know your on there. my friend is mikey "Brownie" or however he spells it. the carless guy. lol. :thumbsup:

what up CK, cool thanks man..hahah mr browneye, hes a cool kid..the reason why everyone pics on him is cause he is new, but as soon as they found out i vouched for him, they left him alone lol...do you have a mini bike?, whats your SN on race? TTYL

what up CK, cool thanks man..hahah mr browneye, hes a cool kid..the reason why everyone pics on him is cause he is new, but as soon as they found out i vouched for him, they left him alone lol...do you have a mini bike?, whats your SN on race? TTYL
yeh i have one im building up right now. browneye told me you wanted to race me a while ago. lol. my sn on racefwd is Mitchy.Snitchy :D im pretty new there and joined because i thought i was capable of going in the chat but sense i cant its boring. lol. im supposed to take him to go buy his civic tomorrow. but he always flakes

yeh i have one im building up right now. browneye told me you wanted to race me a while ago. lol. my sn on racefwd is Mitchy.Snitchy :D im pretty new there and joined because i thought i was capable of going in the chat but sense i cant its boring. lol. im supposed to take him to go buy his civic tomorrow. but he always flakes
i never told browneye anything about racing you. lol i dont know who you are and dint know you hade a minibike..its all good browneye is just strurring up shit lol

some engine work is comming real soon, time to hit upp AGK!:2guns:

Top speed with stock internals, just a 8 deg timming key and VP Q16 fuel is 58-59 Mph tested with a 2008 gsxr digital odometer!

some engine work is comming real soon, time to hit upp AGK!:2guns:

Top speed with stock internals, just a 8 deg timming key and VP Q16 fuel is 58-59 Mph tested with a 2008 gsxr digital odometer!
Not bad JS. When you gonna bring it out to try it out against some other mini's ? There is a race for everyone out there, just bring it.

I wish I seen this post earlier I have some straight forks I could have gave to you ! Let me know next time your out this way .
sweet... i bought the azusa one and honestly they shoulda capped ends and filled holes and burred the edges this thing is rugged looking..im always in eagle rock on saturdays maybe i can give you a ring for it next week.

thanks Tom