Bonanaza BC1000 gx340 powered

Here is my mini bike i just started building. Im in the mock up stage, once everythiong is in order i will be disasembling for powder coating...hope you guys enjoy, and if you could suggest something please chime in! im new to this and wanna find out all i can!

ill be back once i buy my clutch! anybody know where i can get a 1" clutch foir less than 100$?

thanks for viewing

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone tell what kind of frame this is? sorry for not being mini bike smart, talk to me about honda BDHKF SERIES motors and ill let you know what time it is!

Im going to, or just get another fork. ? how do you change a thread title? i just got owned thinking my bike was a Taco but i guess not!

thanks

dont think they are, and it looks like someone slammed a curb straight on! but im not too into keeping it original, this is a custom bike and i want it to be different anyhow~

You better start thinking about some brakes !
been thinking about that for a couple of days now lol, you read my mind,

i guess im gonna go with a padel lever brake from a 5/8 rod that stops the tire!

i just dont wanna change my rims to run those brake drums...can someone suggest a disc setup with a hydrolic piston? i dunno i was thinkinkg maybe off a nice mountain bike or something and fabbing it up??

I been waiting for someone to finally mention the brakes. who needs brakes when you have high speed front fork stabilization.
im not worried about the front forks right now they are 40$ at mini moto, once its mocked and complete, the new fork will be bought and turned into the powder coater with the frame and wheel centers...

but thanks for your concern...:scooter:

Here is the frame after 2 coats of 500 degree primer kawi green, and clear.

O.G Free Agent Pegs I got from a covina bike store. i need a tap and die for a 5/8'' rod.