Bonanaza BC1000 gx340 powered

I just asked because they weren't green before.
No way they where made that way.
i recently painted the bike, and well it started looking good but i decided to change it up a bit...i was looking at the old cat bikes and havent seen any forks bent like that, but they look like they were bent to begin with:confused:

george3

The bar you took off the front was short on the ends, It was for folding foot pegs. The pegs you have will hit the ground when you turn. the gearing on the jackshaft you might want to put the larger one driveing the wheel, and the smaller one from the clutch. that will give you the speed you want. You have plenty of power. the bearings :chinese: may have to be up-graded, and you will need raceing chain, not cheap chain.

The bar you took off the front was short on the ends, It was for folding foot pegs. The pegs you have will hit the ground when you turn. the gearing on the jackshaft you might want to put the larger one driveing the wheel, and the smaller one from the clutch. that will give you the speed you want. You have plenty of power. the bearings :chinese: may have to be up-graded, and you will need raceing chain, not cheap chain.
thanks for replying. i was also thinking about putting the smaller gear on the outside, ill do that today. The pegs are pretty far from the ground and you would have to be leaning extremly low on a turn for the pegs to cantact cement, the rims have been upgraded to a 6" wheel from a 4" so i gained some ground clearance.. also i was told i need to get an Ek chain instead of the cheap azusa china chain i got....thanks again

Last edited:
brought her in to work today. Todays mission is fab & Install brake setup without being caught by the man! lol here is a quick fabbed up paddel for the brake rod, more pics will be up soon! no more brake worries! so i hope lol

Last edited:

125ccCrazy

How are you gonna work the brake with the pedal so far behind the pegs?? scrub brakes usually have the pegs behind the pedal unless you use a bell crank style set up and run a rod or a cable from the brake to a pedal mounted in front of the peg..

LOL on the scrub brake! Try it. "The Devil Hates a Coward":smile:
yes he sure does, and lately it has been nothing but trial & completion for me so scrubs are gonna have to be! regardless!

well my affordablegokarts.com bolt on package just came in the mail to my work, im gonna go home and slap these goodies on!
:scooter:

125ccCrazy

can you guys suggest a place or web site that will sell a kart disc conversion?
after looking at the pics again I don't think you have the room to put a disc bewteen the wheel and frame.... The sprocket looks like a drum style, why not just get a drum brake and maybe hook up a scrub as a back up if the drum doesnt slow ya down enough after a top end run...