bonanza minibike hodaka - $500

He was holding it for me to drive up there and had car trouble. I had to tell him to let it go. It kills me but it was a 5-1/2 hr drive and he was getting flooded with emails people offering him big money to ship. I was afraid I'd get there and it would be gone.

6doggie3

He was holding it for me to drive up there and had car trouble. I had to tell him to let it go. It kills me but it was a 5-1/2 hr drive and he was getting flooded with emails people offering him big money to ship. I was afraid I'd get there and it would be gone.
That's messed up!!!! Was he holding it for you before it was posted on the forum??
I had that happen to me ! I had made a deal to pick up a Powell on cl someone else saw it put it on "what is it" then the seller was getting calls across the whole nation! Luckily he thought I lived in his town and held it for Me!

jeep4me

I could have gotten it, but I have to many minibikes as it is.

These pop up every couple years. There'll always be more.

I made a couple good contacts today at a big flea market I was selling at. Hopefully, I'll be getting some nice bikes in the coming weeks.

If cheesy did actually get it, I'm glad. He'll do it justice.

Robertt8883

He offered it to me I offered him $600 he said fine how soon can you be here I said i will overnight you the money and make arrangement for it to be picked up, Never heard back.It pays to live close to a Killer deal ! Great deal who ever grabbed it !

jeep4me

Well, apparently, it's still for sale.

I emailed him asking if it was still available and he replied "...Yes, got an offer of $700 so far..."

So he's playing the eBay auction type on craigslist. I hope no body buys it.

His original ad had an asking price of $300.

Not worth that much to me.....

capguncowboy

Well, apparently, it's still for sale.

I emailed him asking if it was still available and he replied "...Yes, got an offer of $700 so far..."

So he's playing the eBay auction type on craigslist. I hope no body buys it.

His original ad had an asking price of $300.

Not worth that much to me.....
There was a guy down here doing that in February with a 69 Rupp Banchi. It was nearly complete too -- Started at $300, and ended up around $650 -- He eventually offered it to me for the $300 price... which I turned down. I refuse to do business with people like that.

I can understand wanting to get a fair price for your product, but to turn a Craigslist add into an auction is wrong, I wouldn't do buisness with him either.......................Tom.