Carb size identification help...pics inside

Carb question....

I have this carb I took off of a China 4 wheeler (70cc) and I am trying to figure out the size of it. I have 19.5 mm I.D. on the engine mount side, and I have 28.6mm I.D. of the filter mount side. Now, could someone help me out with these measurements, and maybe give me a little info. I think the carb is a Ki Hin rip off, so......

there are measurements in my pics . Someone help me please. The carb came off of a China 70cc 4 wheeler and it seems to be a Ki Hin rip off, I just would like to know what you all think the size would, or is, could be.Thanks to any one who can help.~E

I don't know but I have a few of them too. Lots of small carbs like this end up in the dumpster.

You know I think thats the same carb thats on my son's Kazuma 90.
I'll check for info on that in the morning...

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If it measures 19.5mm on the back side of the carb then that's the size of the carb. You may have measured a little small, it should be about 20mm.

Also it should work great with minor tuning.

OK the one on the Kazuma like yours is marked a PZ16 the second one I have here in not marked anything but I suspect its bigger than 19mm ( its bigger than the PZ 19 ). then I have some others....

The nice thing is they all apear to use the same size jets and emulsion tubes so I can rape one to tune another.

Dumpster diving is fun lol
Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery