Cheeftah found me

This found me this evening. The lady at the 7-11 next to my house told me her neighbor had some bikes he wanted to sell. She sees me all the time riding my mini bikes so knew I was in to them. I left some of my cards there and she gave one to her neighbor. He texted me and told me to make him an offer. I super low balled him and he said that would work. I was gonna pick it up tomorrow after work but he asked if he could push it down to my house tonight. Long story short, it's sitting in my garage. 4" wheel cheeftah with 3hp Clinton. Original clutch cover and Goodyear tires. I believe grips are og as well but can't tell for brochure pic. Frame is straight with no cracks, breaks or re welds.

Attachments

Wow nice. That fork rube is very straight up and down like one of my Stellars. I had thought it was a Black Beauty as it has front and rear suspension. The foot rest bar is just like this too. Is there another plate under the engine mount on this? Like a support brace? Wondering if mine is a Cheeftah now. But did they make a full suspension bike?

trinik7597

Wow nice. That fork rube is very straight up and down like one of my Stellars. I had thought it was a Black Beauty as it has front and rear suspension. The foot rest bar is just like this too. Is there another plate under the engine mount on this? Like a support brace? Wondering if mine is a Cheeftah now. But did they make a full suspension bike?
Cheeftah / Lomart industries Brooklyn New York made many suspended models

This found me this evening. The lady at the 7-11 next to my house told me her neighbor had some bikes he wanted to sell. She sees me all the time riding my mini bikes so knew I was in to them. I left some of my cards there and she gave one to her neighbor. He texted me and told me to make him an offer. I super low balled him and he said that would work. I was gonna pick it up tomorrow after work but he asked if he could push it down to my house tonight. Long story short, it's sitting in my garage. 4" wheel cheeftah with 3hp Clinton. Original clutch cover and Goodyear tires. I believe grips are og as well but can't tell for brochure pic. Frame is straight with no cracks, breaks or re welds.
Man ...I wish I lived somewhere.. where mini bikes would come up and bite me in the but ! :laugh: Another nice score Karl.