Clayon's Moto Skeeter Resto-Mod

Hang in there Clayton! Get over the flu quick so you can build. Shopragchick1112' build (the daughter) is not happening real fast either, so you have some company...

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Clay. All the parts I need are in Buffalo New York and today and tomarrow we are getting the largest storm in 5 years--my luck--hopefully next week so I can get on with it!

vwfan79

Whats taking you soo long? :shrug: Just kinding, glad you are feeling better and able to get back at it, plenty of time left and this is not something you want to rush:thumbsup:

Thanks everybody, I'm hoping to paint and some motor work Sunday. Tomorrow is shot since I am going in a snowmobile rally. :thumbsup:

Well, not much progress on this one, except for getting a better cylinder for the motor. I will be painting the last 2 pieces of this bike tomorrow, the swing arm and the motor plate. Then I can get the motor going. :thumbsup:

Well the painting is done. I just have to get my paycheck from work so I can go and make a big OldMiniBikes warehouse order to get my stuff, including a smaller hone so I can get the cylinder on the 98cc ready for rings. :thumbsup:

I'd get pics but all I painted was black so it's kinda boring to look at. It will be a rolled by the beginning of next week so then I'll post some good pics. :thumbsup: