Couple of Bonham Tote Gote Questions

In reference to the Nova 680:

The original throttle used a slotted mechanism. I have scoured the internet and found a couple of blurry photos, and a parts diagram. I am still not able to completely grasp the concept and the parts required. I know there is a slanted slide with a barrel and a pin. How is the cable attached? Looking for any guidance on this please. I'd like to retain this system because of the neat way the cable goes through the bars.

Kickstand measurements and location of mounting please. I don't have one. I can visualize how it should work and where it should go from photos, but I would like more info on leg-length, spring mount, and hinge mount please.

Front and rear fender dimensions. Total overall length and width please.

Front seat mounting method. I need to build a seat. I see two slots where the rear of the seat might lock into, but nothing in front on the frame that would indicate how it mounts there. Or, does a tab fit under the center portion of the frame in front, and bolt to the rear?

Also interested in purchasing the throttle parts, kick stand, seat, fenders, and of course the climbaway clutch.

Thank you in advance.

george3

That's plan B. I'd need to weld on a 7/8 extension over the gote's 3/4 pipe. I was just trying to keep it original.
I sleeved mine, with a tight fitting thinwalled pipe tight fit no welding. can be removed easy enough for back to stock. The throttle clamp part slides on past the added pipe. I used a quick ratio throttle for the hypo engine with Mikuni carb.

Jaxs

I have a 600 tote gote and I am looking for an original throttle assembly for it. If anyone can help I would be grateful. Thanks.