cruhr1 2016 build off entry*vintage class *1969 Rupp Chopper*

buckeye

Man, that looks fantastic!!!
You got me rethinking my tire choice.
Those just look right.
Engine is amazing.
Just a great job all around.
Hope mine is half this nice.

I got my frame back from powder coat tonight. I have to clean up the bolts yet but I had to throw it together quick to see how it looked. I'm liking it. I'll have more pics tomorrow maybe with the engine on it if I get time.

Thats looking great !!!!:thumbsup:

Pics with engine

Here are some better pics than I posted last night. My kitchen lights made the powder coat look lighter than it is.
I think the engine looks real good on it. I found a chrome shop for the chain guard today so I can send it out soon. I realize these bikes didn't originally have foot peg covers but I put a set of hunt wilde peg covers on them to match the hand grips. I like the way they look and they will protect the powder coat.

Thanks I have resorted a lot of bikes this one I almost gave up on it was rough
But I kept the vision in mind and kept going glad I did its a fun ride

markus

Lookin' great man :thumbsup: I covered the pegs on the one I had too, They can come right back of with a shot air. Ground in dirt, scratches, and chips not so much :laugh: I used some clear tubing on the brake pedal as well, and I used a little rubber tubing plug on the brake stop tab, but that was actually because they forgot to correct the worn spot before they had it powdered, so I used a fat plug to protect the finish and readjust the pedal height :shifty:

really nice work on the bike :thumbsup:

markus

:laugh: I was sorting photos on my computor and came across these, I think a reinactment for your running video/you riding it photo to complete the build off woudl be in order, Couple of helmets, a younger blonde, and a paper plate with the nuber 6 attached will suffice....and the surprised facial expression too :eek:

heres the other three I had had of those kids on that bike for ya too

:laugh: I was sorting photos on my computor and came across these, I think a reinactment for your running video/you riding it photo to complete the build off woudl be in order, Couple of helmets, a younger blonde, and a paper plate with the nuber 6 attached will suffice....and the surprised facial expression too :eek:

heres the other three I had had of those kids on that bike for ya too

Well Markus I like this idea and I happen to have a 9yr old blonde daughter. I'll come up with something for you.