Custom "Rat Fink" style Trail Horse fork plate decals

Okay, I know some of you have seen this already on my Trail "Rat" Horse. I printed it myself for my bike but the quality wasn't quite good enough. So I decided to get some actual decals made up. I had ten made up and I am using one on my bike and possibly keeping another to hang on my wall. Two are already spoken for so that leaves six available. I might make more if there is a demand for them. This is my own artwork that I made for my bike. The original Trail Horse decals (just like the one on the left) had a chrome type appearance. This "Rat Fink" styled decal (the decal on the right) is just solid colors. It measures 4 3/4 inches tall by 6 3/4 inches wide.

I am asking $15 each shipped. They will be shipped first class mail in a padded envelope with cardboard on each side of the decal. The picture shows my decal on the right next to an original reproduction on the left. The decal on the left is for comparison only. You are not getting the decal on the left. You are only purchasing the decal on the right. Please PM me with "Trail Horse decal" if you are interested in purchasing one. Pay Pal only. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Not making any more after this batch. Plenty to go around. Also, click on the link at the bottom of my post under General Appliance Alliance. It's my web store for my Mini Bike Maniac T-shirts and stickers.

Bringing my decals and t-shirts to Symco, WI. this weekend for a nostalgic Hot Rod show. If you can't make it there check out my web store. :thumbsup: