Cylinder/Round Gas tanks...

Coming along nicely... I use to Tig weld a lot of Diamond plate on fire/rescue vehicles. No matter how nice they looked I would always criticize my welds and try to do better :eek:ut:

Awesome tank! Id be tempted to build a whole mini from aluminum. That'd be quite a feat. It would probrobly be cheaper than geting a bike chromed too lol

G, that logo looks very similar to the Yenko logo...except for the "F"...I hope the "F" is not what I am thinking. Sacreligious would be the proper term for that!
Good to see ya at the keyboard!
the SYF stands for my friends "SHUT YER' FACE" Garage, he and his family use the symbol on their projects and youtube channel
Absolutely beautiful! !
thanks
Awesome tank! Id be tempted to build a whole mini from aluminum. That'd be quite a feat. It would probrobly be cheaper than geting a bike chromed too lol
would be super light...

sneak peek of one of the next tanks im building for my bros taco 22

will be bolt on and i will weld the end caps of the tank recessed, so that there is a crisp transition along the tank to the ends... and i dont have to metal work the any welding, risk cracking etc.. like i did the tank i built for my cruiser bike.. actually looks good having the ends recessed anyway... but the caps will finish it off

That gun cylinder idea is off the chain G, it'll be tough to top that but I bet you will somehow. I have never given up on American craftsmanship and never will, you are killing it out there in SoCal.

thanks!
That gun cylinder idea is off the chain G, it'll be tough to top that but I bet you will somehow. I have never given up on American craftsmanship and never will, you are killing it out there in SoCal.
thanks!
Are you kidding me G?? That's awesome!! So will there be a Taco .44cal version?? :shifty:
thanks... and i actually am working no some more gun related mini bike parts also... catch can etc.. once programmed, gonna think on using them or not, as i dont want the bike to have an over accessorized look to it... i programmed these parts rather to scale, to help avoid them looking out of place or like a simple bolt on... but i can very easily make the slugs into 44 cal shells too... lol

I have been wanting to build an aluminum minibike frame for over a decade. I have some material hanging around and a nice 220A water cooled TIG welder so I should probably get going on that lol. No bender though so that kinda stinks.