F&B 3 Stage DUAL header (MBX11)

Had this fabbed up by a friend. Wife wanted her bike quiet so before I move forward with the rest of her bike and motor upgrades, wanted to get that part of it resolved... she thinks my bikes are too loud... the first MBX11 in the vid, is my daughters... hers is next, something different though...

anyhow, let me know what you guys think and if you are interested in something like this, let me know that too.. thanks :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZILwyAQaFg&feature=youtu.be

trinik7597

hey g , that is a real nice setup :thumbsup: i like it better with out the mufflers but that keep the neighbors off your back option is very cool too if i had a mbx10 or 11 it would be a must have :thumbsup:

hey g , that is a real nice setup :thumbsup: i like it better with out the mufflers but that keep the neighbors off your back option is very cool too if i had a mbx10 or 11 it would be a must have :thumbsup:
me too, i may try one on a fully modded motor... but it suits this style frame very well... on a bike to cruise around with the family on fun days... its cool to knock the noise down a bit... the wife want it to be as quiet as possible, but perform decent, better than the stock motor... the stock motor is too slow for even my 11 year old daughter...

Ouch!:no:Glad you didn't loose it and get hurt.That happened to me years ago on a dirt bike on the rear and it high sided and broke me arm.

Ouch!:no:Glad you didn't loose it and get hurt.That happened to me years ago on a dirt bike on the rear and it high sided and broke me arm.
yep... it felt weird to me so i was watchin for something to happen the whole time, as soon as it started to slip, i got out the gas and let the bike slow on its own to a stop... who knows how fast the bike is now.. the rear wheel/axle bearing etc, is going to be much different in the end... so shouldnt have to worry about that happening again, hopefully

yep... it felt weird to me so i was watchin for something to happen the whole time, as soon as it started to slip, i got out the gas and let the bike slow on its own to a stop... who knows how fast the bike is now.. the rear wheel/axle bearing etc, is going to be much different in the end... so shouldnt have to worry about that happening again, hopefully
I've been thinking about doing this very thing and always wondered what the performance impact would be. I even thought of going with 3 mufflers to be sure there was adequate flow. Let me know if you try this on a very healthy engine verses an open pipe. Myself I have no problem with a straight pipe, but my cousin wants a hot engine but he also expects it to be quiet. I figure as Long as the mufflers can flow enough air on the end of a header this type of setup should work very well.

I've been thinking about doing this very thing and always wondered what the performance impact would be. I even thought of going with 3 mufflers to be sure there was adequate flow. Let me know if you try this on a very healthy engine verses an open pipe. Myself I have no problem with a straight pipe, but my cousin wants a hot engine but he also expects it to be quiet. I figure as Long as the mufflers can flow enough air on the end of a header this type of setup should work very well.
yep i have an aggressive engine and will be trying it out on that also... couple weeks but im pretty sure this wont hurt my engines performance too much... i also have plans on doing a quad muffler like the sport bikes... but that will be later down the line, if my daughter lets me play with her cruiser bike a little

This has a bracket on frame from factory? So my mbx10 would need a bracket welled?
the mb11 has a little tab hanging down where the clamp from the factory muffler bolts on... which i do not have any bracket bolted on in the vid... it holds up very well, but am more comfy bolting the bracket off the header to the stock one from the mbx11... now if the mbx10 doesnt have one... it would be very easy to use a clamp around the stock frame under seat and a brace that bolts the two together like a hanger... take a pic of your mbx please under the seat... and i will be able to adapt it another way if necessary... the frames should be the same otherwise?

interested

Hey, I love the set up. I'm really interested in getting this type of exhaust system. I live in the Reno, NV area. Let me know if it would be possible to buy this from you.

Thanks