FOMOGO's - Warrior - (Chinese Class)

My Baja Warrior build. Warrior frame and forks. Honda Rebel tank. Mustang Springer seat. Predator 420 electric start. 40 series torque converter. Kenda tires. That's the plan so far... Subject to adjustment along the way... :shrug:

Its all downhill from here....

Doug

Good to see in the Build Off Doug....Chinese Class ?!?! :confused: :laugh:
That's the way the classes read to me. All the Chinese built bikes..... :anon.sml:

:scooter: into the sunset.......

Does my tank make my bike look small? Or is the other way around? Does my bike make my tank look fat?

Last edited:
Haha!!! I forgot to add that I am going to stretch it 3 or 4 inches too! Something I have been trying to do all my life and it finally comes true.

Doug I'm a Baja guy and you have my attention, make it loud and angry. :hammer:

Angry I like a lot... Loud only to a point. I have something up my sleeve for it exhaust wise that will turn a few heads and raise some eyebrows. It will be done in the old world tradition if I can find what I want to use.

Being a Baja man I think you will like it a lot. :wink:

Very cool Doug!! Should be very interesting to see it come together!! :thumbsup:
Thank you sir! It wont hold a candle to your Savage build.... That thing is wicked. I am glad I didn't enter my Savage this year. I couldn't keep up with yours.

This is just a fun build to learn all that I can BEFORE I start on my Savage.... I hope it will make a good cruiser for car shows and swap meets.

Well my Savage has been dubbed "Horse with no name" ever since it showed up at my house from OND SSC World Headquarters....

So I guess since this one will be pretty aggressive I think I will name it "War Horse". What do you guys think"???