Fox Campus Progress

Hi, my name is Ogy; and I'm a Fox Campus junkie. I have been clean and haven't bought a Fox Campus minibike for the last six months. But this morning I fell off the wagon. After weeks of not being able to eat or sleep, I drove to Pittsburgh this morning and bought myself another Fox Campus bike. Now the jitters are gone; my appetite is back; and I feel great. Pictured below is my new 64/65, completely original, Fox Campus bike with what appears to be an original 5hp Briggs. I'll know for sure once I check the code on the fan shroud. Original paint, no cracks or repairs to the frame, and even the optional buddy footpegs are original. Now I will have to go back to minibike re-hab, but it will be worth it. Ogy

Oldsalt

ogy

That machine is looking too nice to touch! Seems doubtful, considering the rareaty of these bikes, that you will ever find a better original.

delray

BIG QUESTION is,who's your 10 best buddys that are going to ride them:laugh:
if i am coming to winber penn next year or two. i will be camping in someones yard/driveway:laugh:

BIG QUESTION is,who's your 10 best buddys that are going to ride them:laugh:
if i am coming to winber penn next year or two. i will be camping in someones yard/driveway:laugh:
Woops! Did I forget to mention the ten plexiglass display cases that I'm having built? My driveway is available anytime Delray. Ogy

delray

hey ogy i pulled out my fox's today. the bike in the red i purchase it with a set of arctic cat handle bars that were mounted on the bike:doah: sold them to my cousin and i just happen to have a set of springer bars for that frame design.:thumbsup: it will have to be a trail bug with that type of bars mounted. it could of been a 1200 cart model:shrug:don't know if the original bars were straight up design ? no big deal.

check out the toro snowblower rim on my red bike. looks just like the campus rim:thumbsup:also have one for the front doodlebug bike(gray primer)

Oh, Oh, Looks like I'd better get shopping or I'm going to lose my title of "Campus King" lol. That's a nice collection you have there Delray. Are you planning on starting restorations on any of them in the near future? Ogy

delray

sorry ogy nothing real soon on these guys, i got couple other things going right now.:doah: i do have everything to make them now look original when i do restore them.:thumbsup:
lots of front mount steel tanks and 4hp motors and also 3hp with rear exhaust and couple side popers too. just depends what model i want to make them into:shrug: look at the history of fox brochures. the doodle and trail and early sprites came with different option hp motors.:shrug:

also have a set of late style sprite handle bars when they change to the green color. look at the end of the forks(axle bolt go's thru) totally different then the older unit forks.

well,i just got a chanch to see ogys shop and tools,i was shocked,i mean tottaley shocked, i alwase thout ogy had tools i realy feel bad,so i am going to send him some extras
i think he could realy use some wrenches-plyers-screwdrivers-vice grips-
maby we could do like we did with wolf,
now to be sereres you place is realy alsom!! incredable,its cleaner than a
hospital, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Street, I believe it held every year over the Father's Day weekend. If I'm wrong about that someone on here can correct me. Ogy
yes ogy is corect,it falls on fathers day/randys birthday, so try to make it,and maby a fathers day gift,and dont forget randy!:smile::smile: