FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

I got a box from SlowGreg yesterday and was able to turn them out today. He did a nice job doing most of the blasting and it just required some touch ups. I took too many pics so here are the "afters". Thanks Greg!

ball uurnishing

I got a box from SlowGreg yesterday and was able to turn them out today. He did a nice job doing most of the blasting and it just required some touch ups. I took too many pics so here are the "afters". Thanks Greg!

Sam always does great work with a fast turn around......and has been a huge gift for those taco wheels and parts that are hard to polish.i tried everything this works with out painting
...i ship fed ex and have it sent to the store for pick up eliminates porch theft of your vintage parts.... always A +

Sorry I've been gone at work for a month, but now I'm home and back to our great hobby.
I got these from Eric K. just as I got home. I have to admit, 2 of these turbines were about as rough as I've seen. The only ones I've seen which were worse had been stored in a bucket of chlorine for years! These required quite a bit of blasting to prep for the burnish. Even I was surprised when they were done! Thanks Eric!

Thanks for all the good feedback.

Here is an early set of Azusas from MSPTREX. They look similar to the McCulloch wheels with the raised edges around the spokes.

A box arrived from jjtwospeed yesterday and I was able to get them turned around in 24 hours. I hadn't seen 4" Tacos before and these were in really good shape. Often the insides are really pitted from water getting between the inner-tube and the rim. These were near perfect inside. Thanks J!

Just wanted to publicly thank Sam. I just got my parts back today and was blown away. Everything was packagd extremely well. Thanks again Sam!!

A box arrived from jjtwospeed yesterday and I was able to get them turned around in 24 hours. I hadn't seen 4" Tacos before and these were in really good shape. Often the insides are really pitted from water getting between the inner-tube and the rim. These were near perfect inside. Thanks J!

They look awesome but they are Lil Indian wheels.:thumbsup:

How embarrassing! Haha. I knew something wasn't right. I'll leave the post un-edited so I can have a good laugh every once in a while. :doah:

Anyone able to do work like this he may call them whatever they want to.My fault anyway for not telling him.Sure glad these are mine.Seems like I’m always admiring pics of other people’s parts LOL.

Last edited: