Glenn brocco 3 wheeler build

ok but what about the kool hip chick in the photo i loved the late 60 :and early70 mini (skirts) oops i mean minibikes every wear.:laugh::bowdown::bowdown: but thank you for the complements ,,i gave $20.00 for that engine at a yard sale i didnt think it ran when i got home put some gas in her she fired right up but i went though it well i lift the vales along new rings and a gasket kit and rebuilt the carb ,,, so we see if it well start Saturday. i know i dont want to polish another block for a good while i had more doing that then i do in the engine and it gets lent every wear in the shop.:drinkup:
this is the broncco factory now i hope they let the guys get all the lift over parts out before they killed the place

i got a bunch of finished up this week end. it well be close to get it finished. am staying home tomorrow to finish the front end up i had to repaint it after it tried to escape. why am thinking of it dose any one know wear to get 6 volt light bulbs like the 1157 but 6 volt . i put a wears wadoll baine pic. in hear. am going to have to find a jockey to ride this thing for me .:scooter::laugh:

After all the S:censure:t I went through to paint may frame and make my bike look good I stand humbled in you presence. Your work is truly awesome and the paint job :drool:

:eek:hmy:

.....I just went down the basement and sledgehammered the Twister trike :hammer:

I give up Glenn...you win :bowdown:

I only wish we were neighbors so I could hang out and watch you work your magic...:thumbsup:

fistfullabar

i got a bunch of finished up this week end. it well be close to get it finished. am staying home tomorrow to finish the front end up i had to repaint it after it tried to escape. why am thinking of it dose any one know wear to get 6 volt light bulbs like the 1157 but 6 volt . i put a wears wadoll baine pic. in hear. am going to have to find a jockey to ride this thing for me .:scooter::laugh:
at 125 pounds of muscle and reflex i would make a great jockey :scooter: would i be factory sponsored :thumbsup:do i get to race against KKs cat:laugh:the trike looks great hope its a keeper