Harbor Freight tool fail !

So we are making some big fiberglass speaker cones for a speaker company and after they come out of the mold they need to be trimmed. I use an air powered die grinder. Due to the fact that I work out of my house I have a small compressor. My buddy says he will bring his brand new Harbor Freight electric $49.00 die grinder and help trim parts.
This tool lasted about 3 minutes before the disc got stuck in the glass and the back of the tool broke off ! We both started laughing so hard we couldn't work anymore. I'm still rotflmao !

I have been using my Makita like the link for years. It does last and works great.

The one thing mine does not have that I wish it did is adjustable speed. Otherwise it is great!

Nobody at Harbor Freight had a specific instructional video that he needed to install a billet flywheel before using this tool.

lol i like the hydraulic nail unbender, i have lots of HF tools i do consider the electrical ones throw away but i've had some B&D and some Sears stuff that were throw away too.

STOP IT!

I cant breath I'm laughing so hard :laugh:

Although that 8-function electronic multi tool could be useful to have as a backup gaydar detector.

Last edited: