Joe’s Minibike Reunion Saturday October 1, 2016 - La Crescenta CA

6doggie3

I would love to go check it out if there was something to do the next day? Any swap meets or big car shows going on?

CarPlayLB

I will be there with a few bikes. Lotsa nice bikes there and a good time for all. Doggie, I will check and see if the swap is going on Sunday

Edit; nope, no car or cycle swap that weekend!

Last edited:
Thanks for the insight CPLB.....You all should know that there is the Early Rodders Car Show, the same day,right before my event held at the UA LaCanada Movie Theater Parking Lot. It's cool for those folks attending as spectators, yet not if you're entering a bike because it's going on during JMBR Registration, which is at 7am.

It's a cool car show with muscle cars, Porsche, classics, customs, race cars, bikes, small and cool!

6Doggie3: October Fest is going on the same day only minutes from the venue in downtown Montrose

He lives!

Look Hent, you get your ass here and I will be sure we make the trip worthwhile!

You would be VIP status and Ed can make the rounds with you and maybe get you to say a few words during the awards ceremony!

Hey, you can even be a guest judge with Ed!

Yes, me AND Ed (he has all the $) have your fee paid......however, if you are just attending w / out entering a mini, it's free anyway!
I guess free JMBR Garb will have to do.

Message me and we can swap cell #'s so we can dial in when/if you arrive.

Joe