Lil Indian..almost survivor with a BONUS!

Well, In my area I come across some interesting things. Since you can't walk 50' without tripping over one of these bikes in the Detroit area....they seem to be pretty common. Until I seen the interesting clutch set up...you guessed it...Mini-Manic two speed. The bike is an almost all original 1966 model 600 except for the throttle and grips for some reason (shroud painted silver). I guess I have several choices to make with this bike.
1) Do I just toss it in the pile of Lil Indians in my collection and forget about it?
2) Just get it running and replace the grips and throttle with NOS parts I have?
3) Do a full restore and let the kid enter it in the Build Off?
4) Pull a David Wulf and cut it in half and make a racer out of it?:laugh:
Anyways..here are some pics.

PS...I got this for a song basically....let the hating begin! :laugh:

You could always sell it to me. I'd offer you $150 for it. Let me know.
That's a nice bike. We already know what your gonna do. It's gonna sit on your shelf for a while then you'll sell it. No hate. Lol

Your welcome manchester1
And thanks again everyone.
And I am a purist deep down....so my initial thoughts were to get it running and put the correct grips/throttle on it and call it a day. If the paint was as good as a couple other Lil Indian originals I have....I would leave it for sure. But since it is pretty bad....I am still on the fence.:confused: