LOOK what I got in the mail today!!!

Got a package in the mail when I wasn't expecting anything but the usual junk mail....

Much to my surprise here is what I got from 2 fine people here on the Forum. Thanks go out to Karen [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] and to Eric [MENTION=31879]CarPlayLB[/MENTION]. :thumbsup:

I like it!

And I have to plug the best damn business card on the planet!

Thanks,

Doug

CarPlayLB

Glad ya got the shirt!
Everyone gets a business card! They are made from Coors Light boxes. When I run out of cards, I get to go buy more beer! You all can learn from the master! "Honey, I am outta business cards so I need to get more beer!" I have a plan!

Doug, I appreciate the photos you supplied so we can get the logo done. It's the least I can do!

That shirt is killer ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: and I still have one of those cool cards hanging on my bulletin board in the shop.:wink:

Glad ya got the shirt!
Everyone gets a business card! They are made from Coors Light boxes. When I run out of cards, I get to go buy more beer! You all can learn from the master! "Honey, I am outta business cards so I need to get more beer!" I have a plan!

Doug, I appreciate the photos you supplied so we can get the logo done. It's the least I can do!

I am glad that all the photos helped. I tried to send good ones.

And thanks again! :thumbsup:

Doug

Do you have the dimensions to cut the gasket for the cap on the optional tanks for the Bronc's?

Itype2slo

Got a package in the mail when I wasn't expecting anything but the usual junk mail....

Much to my surprise here is what I got from 2 fine people here on the Forum. Thanks go out to Karen [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] and to Eric [MENTION=31879]CarPlayLB[/MENTION]. :thumbsup:

I like it!

And I have to plug the best damn business card on the planet!

Thanks,

Doug
Is that card made from a recycled coors carton?